• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Talking to a pediatric doctor about respiratory testing last week, one of which is a panel test that is being fast tracked by the FDA that includes the Covid-19 strain, and she went all conspiracy theory on me.

Said she’s on a private fb group with other doctors and the general consensus in her group was that this coronavirus train was man made by the Chinese gubment to settle down the rioters in Hong Kong. Unfortunately it has spun a little more out of control than they anticipated.

Further, with the large majority of personal protection equipment(masks, gloves, surgical gowns, hazmat gowns, etc) being manufactured in China, there is now a major supply shortage world wide for PPE items like masks as the Chinese hoard them all for themselves, letting the rest of the world “figure it out.”

Purp

Talking to a pediatric doctor about respiratory testing last week, one of which is a panel test that is being fast tracked by the FDA that includes the Covid-19 strain, and she went all conspiracy theory on me.

Said she’s on a private fb group with other doctors and the general consensus in her group was that this coronavirus train was man made by the Chinese gubment to settle down the rioters in Hong Kong. Unfortunately it has spun a little more out of control than they anticipated.

Further, with the large majority of personal protection equipment(masks, gloves, surgical gowns, hazmat gowns, etc) being manufactured in China, there is now a major supply shortage world wide for PPE items like masks as the Chinese hoard them all for themselves, letting the rest of the world “figure it out.”
I'm pretty sure I heard within a day or two after the story broke that it was a manufactured virus and it was made in a lab in Wuhan. Apparently a doctor in a hospital there tried to ring the alarm bell way before we ever heard about it. Never heard much else about that angle of the story ever since, but this isn't the first time I've heard that and it didn't sound very conspiratorial at the time.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm pretty sure I heard within a day or two after the story broke that it was a manufactured virus and it was made in a lab in Wuhan. Apparently a doctor in a hospital there tried to ring the alarm bell way before we ever heard about it. Never heard much else about that angle of the story ever since, but this isn't the first time I've heard that and it didn't sound very conspiratorial at the time.
It’s a zombie apocalypse brought to the flat earth by time traveling Thetans in search of Obama’s birth certificate and the female orgasm.

netty2424

Yah I’m not saying the part about being man made is the conspiracy, given that labs create all types of vital strains, but more so the why it was created.

PO Frog

That Dr. is now dead, by the way.

MTfrog5

Pretty damn believable imo. But we want that kind of government in America. scheissing young people