• The KillerFrogs

Spotted at Hudson Oaks HEB

berryfrog95

My daughter worked as one of those curbside valets for an HEB. Ain't no chance I'm doing that after hearing her talk about it. I might be persuaded to do it for canned goods and 2 liter Diet Mountain Dew's but that's about it.

Yeah, If you want special meat cuts, gauge how soft an avocado is, then yeah, go in the store.... Down in Austin curbsides been no issue.

P.S. You lost me at ‘Diet’ Mt. Dew.....I hit the regular!

Brog

I like HEB (except for their stupid parking lots) but I still think Crest is a better grocery chain. Would love to have a Crest down here but then it wouldn't be Crest because so much of the core competency is it's compact supply chain. And for those of you who may be Wegman fans....nope nope nope.

Thought Crest was a toothpaste. Have they expanded into grocery stores?

YA

I live outside of Granbury and I've begrudgingly converted to Kroger for most things. I simply cannot stand that parking lot at HEB. It's an unmitigated disaster.
I don't understand what you mean by issues with parking. Been to that HEB many times. Never had any issues with parking and that includes weekends.

DubaiFrog

No joke. I saw this at the same H-E-B and had my son take a picture with it and sent it to my Aggie buddy as a joke. Then realized Johnny probably got paid half my salary and I cried on my way to the car.

Obviously not the same scenario, but Jason White has been doing these Air Comfort Solutions Ads in OKC for over a decade and I've always wondered how much he gets paid. OU takes care of their own (some say on the front end as well as the back once they're done), so I always envision he earns a nice 6-figure income doing a couple commercials a year and having his face on billboards all over town.

Pharm Frog

I don't understand what you mean by issues with parking. Been to that HEB many times. Never had any issues with parking and that includes weekends.

Finding a spot isn’t the issue. Obstructed views and confusing turns leading people to mistakenly go the wrong direction down angled lanes are the primary issue. And the lunacy with the section with the trees defies logic. When I go now I park out by 377 and walk it.