• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs WVU Game Thread

Eight

8-8? Are we ignoring two non-wins?

yes, the conference agreed that since the polls were so harsh to the frogs at the start of the year tcu gets two mulligans in conference play.

my mistake and while a .500 finish in conference play would be great i see 8-10 more likely

Peacefrog

Degenerate
yes, the conference agreed that since the polls were so harsh to the frogs at the start of the year tcu gets two mulligans in conference play.

my mistake and while a .500 finish in conference play would be great i see 8-10 more likely
I’m ok with throwing out two losses. Let’s go with @tech and @WVU.

Eight

WVU came to FW having lost 3 of 4 and they are in trouble again tonight. It’s a terrible shooting basketball team

wvu is a bad team away from morgantown at 1-6

only 4 teams in the big 12 have won more than 1 game on the road so far in conference play.

baylor and kansas are 7-0, tech is 3-4, and the weird one is texas who are also 3-4 but are one of 3 conference teams right now with a losing home record

Froggish

wvu is a bad team away from morgantown at 1-6

only 4 teams in the big 12 have won more than 1 game on the road so far in conference play.

baylor and kansas are 7-0, tech is 3-4, and the weird one is texas who are also 3-4 but are one of 3 conference teams right now with a losing home record

Bay and KU are very good basketball teams. anyone else that gets in will likely get bounced in the first round. Tech could win a game with their defensive ability but on the offensive end they are relying to much on their Freshman

Eight

Bay and KU are very good basketball teams. anyone else that gets in will likely get bounced in the first round. Tech could win a game with their defensive ability but on the offensive end they are relying to much on their Freshman

think tech is going to depend upon their first game match up, but if they can get past that first game i think they can win the second because that defense would be a nightmare to prepare for with just a day or two to prepare

CountryFrog

I’m just the opposite. I’m usually invested in about 20 games a week and probably watch 5 minutes of another 50+. I don’t think there are enough true basketball fans around here and that’s why we struggle with attendance. JMO.
There aren't many places around the country where regular season college basketball is a big deal unless the local school is really good.

Francis Xav

I mean... don't look now, but we are tied for fifth and a game back from 4th... I'm just sayin...We aren't the only "disappointing" team this year if conference record is the metric. Plus we're not nearly as "disappointing" as the other teams tied with us. We were supposed to be 10th.
Honestly, so true. Lmao. Crap.

Francis Xav

I mean... don't look now, but we are tied for fifth and a game back from 4th... I'm just sayin...We aren't the only "disappointing" team this year if conference record is the metric. Plus we're not nearly as "disappointing" as the other teams tied with us. We were supposed to be 10th.
Is it possible, due to the weak field, that we can somehow sneak in? I contend we can beat 10 top 25 teams. I honestly always doubt mid majors. Seriously.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Is it possible, due to the weak field, that we can somehow sneak in? I contend we can beat 10 top 25 teams. I honestly always doubt mid majors. Seriously.
I really don't see us getting in but if we were to, it'd be by finishing around 5th then getting to the B12 tourney finals or something. Then the selection committee has a real "I know they kinda suck, but look at where they finished, I guess?" type decision to make.

Eight

the biggest challenge i think the frog face to getting into the ncaa tournament will be the lack of a quality win out of conference

Last edited: