• The KillerFrogs

Not to rehash a bad event but why again did Kendric Davis leave??

TRF51

I am not sure how valid him not going to class is, he obviously qualified to play at SMU. One would think he could have been eligible to play here. Not that he was great but we could have used him.

PO Frog

I am not sure how valid him not going to class is, he obviously qualified to play at SMU. One would think he could have been eligible to play here. Not that he was great but we could have used him.
He’s borderline great. Probably all conference this year.

tcumaniac

I heard from a friend who is generally fairly connected to the programs, and not a liar, that there was an incident. Not rape or anything, but it sounded like we had our reasons.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

To anyone that’s paid attention, it was pretty clear that TCU told him to leave. I had never heard it was a behavioral issue until your post.

I’ve always been under the impression we simply told him there was no longer a spot on a roster for him anymore because we thought we had better talent and he no longer was good enough to make the team.

If he truly did something behaviorally that was worthy of being kicked off the team, it makes you wonder why TCU went out of their way to help him get immediate eligibility at smu.

Moose Stuff

If we told him to leave due to roster space, Dixon should be fired immediately. Makes no sense given we had zero PGs besides a grad transfer and true FR

I’ve always assumed there was an untold story. Something not awful, but when combined with poor academics, was enough to say bye

Totally agree. Took about 10 minutes into game 1 this year for me to realize that he was way better than anything we have right now. The idea that we ran him off because we didn’t need him seems impossibly wrong.

flyfishingfrog

My understanding is it was just a compilation of everything and a decision that he was better off somewhere else

hindsight is always better but if does look like maybe he was worth the effort to fix whatever happened now

but since I am not sure anyone outside the program knows what happened - that is easy to say

what I do know is that we didn’t look that much different yesterday after Bello went out - so I guess I don’t get the role of our PG in our scheme

hope Bello is ok - that knee to the head look like a right cross from a heavyweight