• The KillerFrogs

Newsday: Jets sign wide receiver Josh Doctson, a former first-round pick

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
image.jpg

Newsday: Jets sign wide receiver Josh Doctson, a former first-round pick

By Mike Rose michael.rose@newsda

The Jets added some depth to their wide receiver group by signing veteran Josh Doctson, a former first-round pick of the Washington Redskins, the team announced on Saturday.

Doctson, 27, had a prolific career at TCU, finished with 214 catches for 3,177 yards and 34 touchdowns in four seasons. Doctson had 78 catches for 1,326 yards and 14 touchdowns during his senior season in 2015.

Read more at https://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/josh-doctson-jets-signing-1.42069583

Zubaz

Hope he finally pulls some things together and finishes his career as we all hoped he would.
It's crazy how stacked that 1sr round WR draft class looked coming out of college, and how pretty much everyone hasn't panned out. Coleman, Doctson, and Treadwell were all busts, Fuller has been decent but certainly not relative to where he was drafted.

LisaLT

If he stays healthy, he could be a key contributor to the Jets. As a Jet fan (my parents fault), I am happy he’s coming on board. The biggest area of concern for the Jets is the OL. Until THAT is addressed, they will be a sub par team. I hope they wise up this year and put all their effort into shoring up the line.

CountryFrog

If he stays healthy, he could be a key contributor to the Jets. As a Jet fan (my parents fault), I am happy he’s coming on board. The biggest area of concern for the Jets is the OL. Until THAT is addressed, they will be a sub par team. I hope they wise up this year and put all their effort into shoring up the line.
I would say the biggest area of concern for the Jets is their organizational leadership.

But yes, on the field, the OL was a disaster.

VA Froggie

I found it interesting Dotson would not be thrown to most of his carrer with the Redskins. It always seemed to me if Josh lined up on the left side the ball went to the right side. He always seemed to be never the first option.

TRF51

I really hope he makes it, I think last year probably really hurt his confidence. I hope he gets it back and is doing all the things he needs to do to improve his game. This might be his last chance in the league. Hope he plays with fire in his belly.