• The KillerFrogs

Way to Go Johnny Ray

Moose Stuff

Yea...he's gotta stay healthy for sure and keep up the strong stuff but the talent is clearly there. Just a great find by Scloss and Sarloos and a better job getting him ready to go.

Health is really all that’s held him back. It’s not elite stuff but it’s a physical kid that throws strikes with 4 solid pitches. He’s got a bright future knock on wood.

flyfishingfrog

Wonder if Meyer lost some money
assume the MLB clubs look at him and think they can teach him One more pitch and he could be gold

Will be interesting today to see if Minnesota is better

they got back at something like 4 am Saturday morning from Florida per a team parent I sat by

and they looked like a beaten dog once the game got to 6-0

if they are really as good as everyone predicted, they will put up a fight tonight because no one likes getting beat 16-0 and 12-0 two nights in a row even if one was by an “MLB” team

LisaLT

It’s too bad that’s the Minnesota broadcast showed only one camera angle from the top of the rafters the whole game. You couldn’t really see much of anything - especially the pitches.

hiphopfroggy

It’s too bad that’s the Minnesota broadcast showed only one camera angle from the top of the rafters the whole game. You couldn’t really see much of anything - especially the pitches.

For realz, I thought this was the kind of thing having a conference network was supposed to be about, but the production value is way below our free HFTV. I just got fleeced 15 bones for an in house student run production! Honestly, that [ Finebaum ] was unwatchable and B1G should be ashamed.

Last edited: