• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Think I posted before about when I picked up a friend at his office for an event we covered and the office/company next to his lobby had a conference room with windows next to the hallway. Odd things screamed during what looked to be a human resources nightmare.

Well, several of us carpooled to an equine competion yesterday late and we hit the jackpot walking by that office.

Has anybody ever heard the term HR scheiss -n-stuff before?

I am thinking that place might actually be a dispute resolution firm of some sort. There's no name on their doorways.

Just when I think I would never go back to a large office like that ...

tcudoc

Think we've posted it before, but one of our friends got on another friend's Tinder account several years ago while we were at Ron's bachelor party, and he did a hilarious bit...

skittle1_zpsz7tegysb.png

skittle2_zpsyrrnugka.png
That sounds like a Dwight Schrute conversation.

TCURiggs

Just nailed down plans to go to the TCU Minnesota baseball game tomorrow night. It's at the Vikings' US Bank stadium, so all of the purple seats should make it feel like home to the Frogs.

Talking to a friend tonight to maybe go Sunday afternoon too.

Tomorrow night's pitching match-up should be fun. Good on ya

ATC Frog

Was going to comment in here earlier that at least the Stars were seeming to play well as a distraction from whatever the hell our men’s basketball team had tuned into this year...

...but then there was tonight’s game

scheiss the blues. That game sucked.

Horny 4 Life

I gave the Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich a second try today (the first time was good) and I'm regretting it. I may feel this in a bad way tomorrow.

Chick-fil-A has never done me like this. Darn you Popeyes!

nwlafrog

Note to self. Check seal around dishwasher door periodically or replace if it looks worn out to avoid the flood I caused this evening.

Tried to do dishes, cook duck poppers, clean the house and start on laundry and get a movie started for the kids and caused a mini pool in my kitchen.

easy fix, but aggravating nonetheless.

MTfrog5

Was going to comment in here earlier that at least the Stars were seeming to play well as a distraction from whatever the hell our men’s basketball team had tuned into this year...

...but then there was tonight’s game

scheiss the blues. That game sucked.
Yeah was going to make a comment before the game about playing for first place tonight but decided not to. Goodness did they lay an egg

HFrog1999

Just nailed down plans to go to the TCU Minnesota baseball game tomorrow night. It's at the Vikings' US Bank stadium, so all of the purple seats should make it feel like home to the Frogs.

Talking to a friend tonight to maybe go Sunday afternoon too.

That’s a nice stadium. I’ve been there twice for corporate events. I got autographs from Alan Page and Randall McDaniel.

Purp

thankfully there’s still a good chunk of the season left and they play the blues again in like a week.
The playoff series was weird last year where each team played better in the other's rink. Hoping that's the case in these 2 games with the Blues. Stars have definitely been in good form lately. Last night was most likely an anomaly.

froginmn

That’s a nice stadium. I’ve been there twice for corporate events. I got autographs from Alan Page and Randall McDaniel.
I've only been there for one Vikings game (but it was the Miracle in Minneapolis game). Went to see the championship game of the Final Four (sorry Tech) and this will be my third time in the stadium. Need more greatness.

Oh, and I confirmed that I'm going Sunday now too.

MTfrog5

The playoff series was weird last year where each team played better in the other's rink. Hoping that's the case in these 2 games with the Blues. Stars have definitely been in good form lately. Last night was most likely an anomaly.
Still can’t believe how bad the stars played and still were within inches advancing twice past the Blues