• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Has anyone gotten any better this year. We can talk about the awful talent on this team all we want but has anyone gotten any better? Have any of the young talented players improved since day one? I don’t think so and that is 100% coaching. We are fully healthy, they are not and they also suck. If TCU was down their two best players I can see why it would be ok, this is not ok.
I think you should call up Coach Dixon, make an appointment, and go in and tell him how bad of a coach he is. We've heard your opinion over and over.

MTfrog5

Has anyone gotten any better this year. We can talk about the awful talent on this team all we want but has anyone gotten any better? Have any of the young talented players improved since day one? I don’t think so and that is 100% coaching. We are fully healthy, they are not and they also suck. If TCU was down their two best players I can see why it would be ok, this is not ok.
The argument is the [ Finebaum ] we are bad at is the basics that should not have to be taught a the D1 level. That is recruiting misses not necessarily coaching. I think RJ has gotten better since his first year, Fuller has improved, Bello is more comfortable, Samuel has gotten better.

CountryFrog

3-16 from 3. At least half of those misses were wide open.

Mean while, Texas couldn’t miss if they tried. Everything falling in.
I say this after basically every game but that's what pretty much all of the Frogs games have come down to this year. When we make 3s we win. When we don't then we lose.

That and we're TERRIBLE away from home. We're not great at home but we're TERRIBLE everywhere else.

PurpleBlood87

The argument is the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] we are bad at is the basics that should not have to be taught a the D1 level. That is recruiting misses not necessarily coaching. I think RJ has gotten better since his first year, Fuller has improved, Bello is more comfortable, Samuel has gotten better.

I think you are way off on RJ. He's gotten worse as the season has gone on.

Wexahu

The argument is the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] we are bad at is the basics that should not have to be taught a the D1 level. That is recruiting misses not necessarily coaching. I think RJ has gotten better since his first year, Fuller has improved, Bello is more comfortable, Samuel has gotten better.

A major part of coaching is assembling a team where each player fits a role you want them to play within a system and then coach that player to execute within that system. This team looks like they have no plan. That is 100% coaching.

TRF51

They must have sucked really bad before. I think Sam has gotten better from day 1 of this year. The others have regressed. RJ was better to start the year then he is now.

Jokes on Dixon... pretty sad state we’re in.

Lets see if our AD is a pushover.

Ever since CDC left our teams have gone to the crapper. Dixon was a great hire till CDC left and Dixon had eyes for UCLA. TCU hasn't gotten in trouble, however it seems TCU has been on probation in football and basketball. While teams like Raplor has done well.

Leadership comes from the top. Your move JD.