• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Benny

Winning the series this weekend will be huge

I remember Coach Shloss saying at last week's luncheon that Minnesota will be one of the top 3 teams we will play this year. He thinks their top starting pitcher could be the first player taken in this year's draft. I am not sure what his name is, but lets hope Minnesota feels the need to pitch him in their scrimmage with the Twins this Friday.

Eight

I remember Coach Shloss saying at last week's luncheon that Minnesota will be one of the top 3 teams we will play this year. He thinks their top starting pitcher could be the first player taken in this year's draft. I am not sure what his name is, but lets hope Minnesota feels the need to pitch him in their scrimmage with the Twins this Friday.

max meyer and he starts as well as plays in the outfield

MCFROG III

Just noticed some crazy scheduling coming up in early March...

Frogs fly out to CA to play SC on 3/6 @ 8pm & UCLA on 3/7 @ 4pm, return for a home game vs Vanderbilt on 3/8 @ noon, then back to CA for the SDSU game on 3/10.

That’s crazy! Wonder if that’s a misprint, or a matter of platooning. Vanderbilt could be playing a bunch of Frog Zombies!

MTfrog5

Frogs fly out to CA to play SC on 3/6 @ 8pm & UCLA on 3/7 @ 4pm, return for a home game vs Vanderbilt on 3/8 @ noon, then back to CA for the SDSU game on 3/10.

That’s crazy! Wonder if that’s a misprint, or a matter of platooning. Vanderbilt could be playing a bunch of Frog Zombies!
First three games are in the Dodger classic...

Armadillo

Taken from gofrogs.com:

Vanderbilt_Commodores.png

MAR 8 (SUN) NOON

VS
VANDERBILT
LOS ANGELES, CA (@ USC)

Not sure where you saw this was a home game at Lupton.

MCFROG III

Thanks on the scheduling w/Vanderbilt's being in LA, too. I guess it pays to actually look at more than just the left side of the GoFrogs.com listing when the info's sitting there on the right. It's hell getting old!

Moose Stuff

Max Meyer.... I can tell you with 110% certainty he won’t be the first pick in the draft but he’s got a real good chance to go in the first round. He’ll start Saturday’s game.

Eight

Think CDC ever misses the simple life at TCU?

english lit major who hasn't worked anywhere longer than 10 months until he started working for himself and i think he is more worried about having a picture to be seen at a texas baseball game than commemorating the moment with his family