• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

I feel like most of y'all just need to like more ship in general. I like a lot of songs from most artists that have been mentioned... except for the bro country. If you like that, you can kindly go darn yourself.

Funny that y'all mentioned John Pardi, though. Last week I told my wife, "I know John Pardi seems a little douchey, but he's got some catchy tunes." That gawldamn 'Night Shift' song is a banger.

Eight

I'm afraid we may have witnessed a death at Daytona. Ryan Newman was in a bad wreck coming to the finish. If he survives the engineers of those cars are some of the world's best.

the safety of race cars today really is incredible, but even with all the advancements there are still some things that are difficult to prepare for, the human body just wasn't made to withstand certain forces and energy transfers.

prayers for he and all those involved with tending to him

TCURiggs

the safety of race cars today really is incredible, but even with all the advancements there are still some things that are difficult to prepare for, the human body just wasn't made to withstand certain forces and energy transfers.

prayers for he and all those involved with tending to him

Yeah, that initial part of the crash looked a little Dale Sr-ish, although you could tell the wall absorbed more impact than in Dale's case, but that t-bone on the driver's side after he landed looked awful on replay...

nwlafrog

I feel like most of y'all just need to like more ship in general. I like a lot of songs from most artists that have been mentioned... except for the bro country. If you like that, you can kindly go darn yourself.

Funny that y'all mentioned John Pardi, though. Last week I told my wife, "I know John Pardi seems a little douchey, but he's got some catchy tunes." That gawldamn 'Night Shift' song is a banger.

“All time high” and “What I can’t put down” slap hard brah

talor

Same. My 6th grader actually cried.
Considering it is some sort of ET / Aliens / the Goonies sort of 80s trip down memory lane type show, the writers have really done some a great job giving the show some pretty deep emotional stuff as well.

Through 3 seasons it is personally in my top 5-10 shows I've watched. I think unless you grew up in the late 70s to early 90s though a lot of what makes the show great might be lost on people.

Eight

i ponder at times who actually watches some of the things posted out on youtube and for those of you who literally have nothing to do for a day or so here is the entire 2018 24-hours of le man's race.

not sure i could watch a race that goes 350+ laps

Mean Purple

M0ND.gif
https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/...-worst-album-in-the-history-of-country-music/

Mean Purple

You wanna go because I insulted grunge or bro country? One was sort of in jest the other I would absolutely meet you at frog fountain to correct your opinion.
So, busy for over a month of equine/rodeo activity and, sadly, have not viewed this thread enough. Glad to see another discussion on music, which this thread always does well.

I agree with the bro country nonsense being horrible.

Good time as any to post one of the better rants by a site that attacks those Florida Georgia line d-bags with relentless fervor.
https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/saving-country-musics-worst-songs-of-2013/

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/florida-georgia-lines-song-cruise-a-rant/

"Originating from the Republic Nashville imprint of Big Machine Records, the duo consisting of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley met while attending the Mike Curb College of Music at Nashville’s private and exclusive Belmont University. I know, right? Doesn’t get more country than that! Apparently they were both enrolled in the “How To Be A Upper Middle Class Brilesbag But Pretend To Be A Country Boy And Filch Rednecks Out Of Their Hard Earned Money, 101” class. They made eyes across the classroom, and afterwards discussed their mutual desire for world music domination over $175 haircuts, manscaping, and colonics. Next thing you know, Florida Georgia Line is born."

Eight

Good Lord this is embarrassing.

why should they have to learn anything when they simply can just ask alexia or use google maps?

my favorite thing to do is ask people for directions to their locations by using north, south, west, or east?

get more than a few i am left or i am right of the intersection.