• The KillerFrogs

MBB- TCU vs K-State

CountryFrog

To coach and staff..... you need to put some feelers out at the E side Y. McDonald YMCA, 12 yo that is a 6th grader at Stripling is ready for some attention. Just moved here from Vernon......he could start for most high schools today! I’ve seen a lot of basketball and this kid is special on both ends of the court.
No doubt every single one of the coaches reads these game threads.

netty2424

I like the way the program is headed. A lot of Underclassmen and a number of very good recruits signed for next year.

A lot of experts on here predicted great things for this team, especially after the start of conference play. However, the “real” experts predicted this team to finish dead last in the conference. They aren’t going to do that.
What’s your prediction for next year? Conference wins?

Froginbedford

To coach and staff..... you need to put some feelers out at the E side Y. McDonald YMCA, 12 yo that is a 6th grader at Stripling is ready for some attention. Just moved here from Vernon......he could start for most high schools today! I’ve seen a lot of basketball and this kid is special on both ends of the court.

Confused...a Stripling kid is playing at the east side Y? Stripling is on the west side....

Realtorfrog

Confused...a Stripling kid is playing at the east side Y? Stripling is on the west side....
Yeah we signed up to play Downtown, same as the last three years and they took the top teams from Downtown and are having them playing at McDonald. We are a team of Lilly B and the Hi Mount schools having an eye opening season! Not sure where his team signed up to play.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Tough crowd!
giphy.gif