• The KillerFrogs

So which pitcher got hurt??? Did we ever find out???

Pharm Frog

100% agree - crowd sourcing team guilt via social media is a weak coaching move

because I agree with your observation that if healthy I would think Dalton would have seen some mound time but then not sure what him warming up when Beethe started to struggle says about that

At least we’re not having to suspend players like BU or Granbury HS which will be missing 9 players for the second game of district play apparently

Punter1

Pick 3 guys who you think would have thrown this weekend if they were healthy. It’s those three guys. Not trying to be a dick, I’m just not putting their names on here.

And honestly it might be 4.

I hear ya...I'm thinking Augie, Cal and Sloan.

And sucks to be those injured guys...a ton of dudes stepped up and pitched great. Hard to work your way back up in front of hot arms...

Pharm Frog

Pick 3 guys who you think would have thrown this weekend if they were healthy. It’s those three guys. Not trying to be a dick, I’m just not putting their names on here.

And honestly it might be 4.

4? sheesh. That’s not survivable if true for an extended period of time

Pharm Frog

I hear ya...I'm thinking Augie, Cal and Sloan.

And sucks to be those injured guys...a ton of dudes stepped up and pitched great. Hard to work your way back up in front of hot arms...

For some reason I thought we already knew about Sloan but I’m probably remembering Cal. I hadn’t even thought about Caleb pitching this weekend

Pharm Frog

9 out for Granbury?

Fill me in, hadn't heard and in TN.

just heard about it today. Apparently some level of misbehavior at a team function got 9 kids in trouble and are having to sit out extracurricular activities for an extended time period. Or at least that’s what I was told.

Pharm Frog

Just saw a tweet from Kendall listing Caleb Sloan as a TCU transfer. This year has been so freaking messed up this might have been common knowledge for months and yet it caught me by surprise.