• The KillerFrogs

Um, Quilter... It's Baseball Season!

Punter1

Yep. Like sitting in a refrigerator. You think it’s fine when you first sit down and you slowly become miserable over the next couple hours.

Which is why I think we will play at Globe Life a bunch next "winter". You're right...cold baseball sucks so bad. Why not play a 6-8 games over there.

1. Good for recruiting. Getting to play in a new MLB ballpark a bunch and while not freezing your azz off.

2. Almost guaranteed you could get some good northern teams to come play...while avoid going on the road as well.

3. I would think our older big money donors would rather watch a game in comfort there instead of freezing at Lupton.

4. Tons of other reasons but I'm a Whataburger and my #2 is getting cold...

flyfishingfrog

Which is why I think we will play at Globe Life a bunch next "winter". You're right...cold baseball sucks so bad. Why not play a 6-8 games over there.

1. Good for recruiting. Getting to play in a new MLB ballpark a bunch and while not freezing your azz off.

2. Almost guaranteed you could get some good northern teams to come play...while avoid going on the road as well.

3. I would think our older big money donors would rather watch a game in comfort there instead of freezing at Lupton.

He was talking about Minute Maid

and frankly last night was rare at Lupton - we have had very few cold games over the lifespan of the stadium

Peacefrog

Degenerate

If you’ve been sitting there long enough that your #2 got cold, you’re legs are going to be totally so asleep when you stand up.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The very first game in The Lup was a damned cold affair. Of course, two days later, the kids were sitting in the sun in shorts. Early Spring is a challenging time for picking appropriate clothing...