• The KillerFrogs

MBB- TCU vs K-State

Eight

There in lies the problem. A team shouldn’t need to make 15 three pointers a game to win.

don't think the number of 3's is as much the issue as the frogs shot 45.5% from 3 and only shot 44% from the field period.

a huge key is in the second half the frogs only had 2 turnovers which is a stat they are more likely to reproduce than expecting the frogs to keep shooting 45% from 3

TRF51

I know you have something personal against the coach but why aren’t the players to blame for boneheaded plays?

I want Dixon to be successful, I get so frustrated watching us make the same mistakes over and over. You are right, the players do not execute like they need to but some of the simple things that don’t involve talent we keep messing up like all of these lazy passes that lead to turnovers. I don’t think we are the most talented team but I think the coach is not getting the best out of his players. We played much better today but I am not sure if that means we took a step forward or if they were that bad of a team. We play well in segments of the game so I know it is possible.