• The KillerFrogs

MBB- TCU vs K-State

TRF51

What a scheissing [ Finebaum ] show. Really? We will find a way to lose this game and it is in the [ Finebaum ] coach we have. 11 scheissing turnovers, do we not scheissing practice? Why is Bane on the bench?

Eight

Yes. Prostate trouble suuuuuucks.

quote-i-ve-got-a-prostate-the-size-of-a-honeydew-and-a-head-full-of-bad-memories-jerry-stiller-55-72-18.jpg

helcap

What a scheissing [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] show. Really? We will find a way to lose this game and it is in the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] coach we have. 11 scheissing turnovers, do we not scheissing practice? Why is Bane on the bench?
Bane always get pulled when he gets his second foul in the first half.
Fuller giving Dennis a run for his money for most dumb plays .

TRF51

Bane always get pulled when he gets his second foul in the first half.
Fuller giving Dennis a run for his money for most dumb plays .

I think RJ leads the conference in those types of plays. I hope Fuller turns it around, he looks nothing like a top 100 player.

BABYFACE

Must be an interesting game when you shoot 16 3's in a half and only half that from inside the arc. Not sure I've seen that ratio from a non-D2 team.
Agree. Paints in the paint win games. 3 balls are needed when the opposing defense sags into 2-3 zone. Jacking 3’s is not an offense.

TRF51

We are just playing like a poorly coached team right now. We have these 3 minute spurts where we play well then we make bone head plays that have nothing to do with talent. To me, that is coaching.