• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Tech Game Thread - ESPN2

Zubaz

It seems like MBB had a promising start to beginning of season but since then has been in steady decline. What’s up, injuries?
uBZrzly.png

MagicFrog

What is scary is I don’t see how we are better next year. JD has set the program back. Funny how Tech can basically replace their entire team and still be WAY better than we are with what we had returning.

They are better tonight at home, but don't forget who won a few weeks ago. They aren't as good as they look tonight and we aren't as bad. Dixon has made us at least somewhat relevant the past few years which is more than any other coach has since probably Tubbs was here.

Pharm Frog

This team looks lost. Unsure of themselves. That’s on the coach. Also as the head coach, if they do have 1.5 players, whose freakin fault is that?

I said talent evaluation was the key problem. And they are unsure of themselves because they are inferior basketball players

netty2424

They are better tonight at home, but don't forget who won a few weeks ago. They aren't as good as they look tonight and we aren't as bad. Dixon has made us at least somewhat relevant the past few years which is more than any other coach has since probably Tubbs was here.
He also has a lot more things to sell to recruits. Comparing what he’s doing now to what the previous coaches were doing isn’t an apples to apples comparison imo.

Dixon is an alum so I don’t want to sound disrespectful, but I’d be fine if he moved on. Had enough at this point.

This looks like an early season non-conference money game where the talent is grossly lopsided.

MagicFrog

He also has a lot more things to sell to recruits. Comparing what he’s doing now to what the previous coaches were doing isn’t an apples to apples comparison imo.

Dixon is an alum so I don’t want to sound disrespectful, but I’d be fine if he moved on. Had enough at this point.

This looks like an early season non-conference money game where the talent is grossly lopsided.

They almost won the national championship last year and has probably the nicest arena in the conference. I'm not sure what you think kids want to buy, but Tech basketball has more of it in basically every way.