• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v KU Game Thread - ESPN2

LisaLT

How do u only score 18 points in a while half. I’m in Germany watching this, well WAS watching this. Time for schnitzel and a good beer(s).

LVH

How do u only score 18 points in a while half. I’m in Germany watching this, well WAS watching this. Time for schnitzel and a good beer(s).

1. No offensive options outside of Bane

2. No point guard who can create a shot

3. No offensive structure at all. I wonder if we even run sets sometimes. For being one of the 50 slowest tempo teams in the country, you'd think we are, but I think that tempo is more of a reflection of having no true point guard and no one knowing how to get open or create a shot. So its simply pass the ball around until Bane is open.

MadFrog

We have 4 really bad players that get TOO much PT. When Dixon subs around the 16 minute mark, all hell breaks lose and the opposition makes a big run. We might have 3 players that would find PT on another P5 team. We can't shoot from the field, we can't shoot FTs and we are very careless with the ball. Net - we have a really bad team.

Froggish

You know how in football we talk about how success starts upfront? Well in hoops it start out front and backcourts in this conference continue to whip are ass game after game

LVH

You know how in football we talk about how success starts upfront? Well in hoops it start out front and backcourts in this conference continue to whip are ass game after game

In college basketball you need 2 things

1. A good point guard who can create shots when nothing is there

2. Depth in the front court

We have neither of those things

I actually think it is smart to play at a slow pace like we are this year since the defense isn't bad and its the strength of this team. Could you imagine if we tried to play fast, we'd get run out of the gym every game

Boomhauer

If he had to do it over again I wonder if Dixon would pay his own buyout now to get to UCLA. Although TCU might help him with it at this point.

LVH

If he had to do it over again I wonder if Dixon would pay his own buyout now to get to UCLA. Although TCU might help him with it at this point.

I would have just let him go and negotiated with UCLA

I said at the time, we can't have a lame duck coach come back after doing that. It kills recruiting and the program's momentum