• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Bill Self aiming for 700th career win as KU basketball faces TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Bill Self aiming for 700th career win as KU basketball faces TCU

ByMichael Swain

Saturday could serve as a historic day for KU coach Bill Self. The 17-year KU head coach could reach the 700-career-win mark as a head coach if KU (19-3, 8-1 Big 12) defeats TCU (13-9, 4-5 Big 12) in Fort Worth, Texas.

Should Self reach the 700-career wins mark, he would join the likes of John Calipari, Bob Huggins, Roy Williams, Jim Calhoun, Rick Barnes Jim Boeheim and Mike Krzyzewski as actives coaches who have completed the feat. In total, Self would be the 32nd coach in the history of men’s college basketball to reach 700 wins.

Self had a light-hearted response when asked about possibly reaching the milestone this week.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/kansa...eer-win-as-KU-basketball-faces-TCU-143444874/

Portland Frog

What are the frogs' chances of denying Self this 700th career win in FW on Saturday? Guys will have rain down the 3s to remain in the game. I do recall a few years ago KU shot horribly in FW and the frogs pulled out the win. Let's hope for more of that please.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
As Jeckyl and Hyde as this team has been, it wouldn't surprise me if we surprised them. But the most probable answer has me dreading getting up "early" on a weekend to go watch a whuppin.