• The KillerFrogs

Sewo going to the NFL Combine

Froggish

hopefully all 7 are healthy and ready to put on a good show.

i would imagine this i the largest contingent the frogs have sent to the combine?

So we potentially had 5 NFL guys on this years offense? I know we rolled out a true freshman QB (who has tremendous upside) but its hard to believe that a talented but green QB could sink an offense with potentially 5 NFL picks. That's just nuts to me. Yes the Horse is Dead but I needed to kick it one more time.

Eight

So we potentially had 5 NFL guys on this years offense? I know we rolled out a true freshman QB (who has tremendous upside) but its hard to believe that a talented but green QB could sink an offense with potentially 5 NFL picks. That's just nuts to me. Yes the Horse is Dead but I needed to kick it one more time.

you can't make any more in sales looking at the prospects you might have closed, but missed out on.

what is done is done with the 2019 team and time to spin as much as possible out of it in regards to selling the program,

here is a quick breakdown of the 2020 combine invites

arkansas - 3
baylor - 6
iowa state - 0
kansas - 2
kansas state - 0
oklahoma - 3
oklahoma state - 1
texas - 4
texas a&m - 4
texas tech - 3
west virginia - 0

tcu - 7

now, if i was tcu sid i would verify those numbers and hammer that out to every damn 2021 and 2022 recruit out there.

FrogCop19

You could also approach it from the standpoint of it's amazing how well our talented but green QB kept us in so many games, including scoring what should have been the tying touchdown in the game against baylor. He didn't tank an offense with 5 NFL guys, he kept us afloat in a season fraught with poor play calling, WR dropping passes, poor play calling, and an O-line that played matador-style protection. And did I mention the poor play calling? Thank God the boy can run, because his legs alone kept us close or made the difference in game after game. He had one of the highest (if not THE highest) number of passes with no interceptions until he just started having to throw the ball away to save his life.

So how about we kinda back off the "blame the QB" shtick and look at what he DID do for us instead of blaming everything on an 18-year old kid one year out of high school.

Froggish

You could also approach it from the standpoint of it's amazing how well our talented but green QB kept us in so many games, including scoring what should have been the tying touchdown in the game against baylor. He didn't tank an offense with 5 NFL guys, he kept us afloat in a season fraught with poor play calling, WR dropping passes, poor play calling, and an O-line that played matador-style protection. And did I mention the poor play calling? Thank God the boy can run, because his legs alone kept us close or made the difference in game after game. He had one of the highest (if not THE highest) number of passes with no interceptions until he just started having to throw the ball away to save his life.

So how about we kinda back off the "blame the QB" shtick and look at what he DID do for us instead of blaming everything on an 18-year old kid one year out of high school.

How about you re-read my post..I was basically saying they same thing you did. Obviously poorly, I find it hard to believe that a green QB could sink an offense with potentially 5 NFL players..It makes no since

FrogCop19

How about you re-read my post..I was basically saying they same thing you did. Obviously poorly, I find it hard to believe that a green QB could sink an offense with potentially 5 NFL players..It makes no since
If you are saying it's not his fault, then yes, we agree. I apologize if I misunderstood.

TRF51

hopefully all 7 are healthy and ready to put on a good show.

i would imagine this i the largest contingent the frogs have sent to the combine?

and somehow we went 5-7 but somehow we are supposed to be better next year. Piss pour coaching.

TRF51

Max a some nice moments but he did not have a good year. Every draft analysis I have read on Reagor dumps on the QB play. Reagor had the 4th worst catchable pass rate of any WR in college football. I think Max will be a stud but when you look at the numbers and the results he has a long ways to go.