• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU Maniac a good fan?

@Spike represents the purest form of TCU fan--one not burdened by a TCU degree (or the associated debt). He is a very devoted fan by choice, something we need more of!

Some of you dumbarses will look down your noses at this, but that will only confirm your dumbarsedness.
2314 agrees Spike is a good dude and great frog fan. Some of the best Frog fans 2314 knows never went to TCU. Oh, and another 2314 opine: Is this really steel? Not sure since steel always writes on this board in third person.

netty2424

2314 agrees Spike is a good dude and great frog fan. Some of the best Frog fans 2314 knows never went to TCU. Oh, and another 2314 opine: Is this really steel? Not sure since steel always writes on this board in third person.
Check it out, Steelfrog talking directly to his other self 2314.

Spike

The guy that inspired a great gif:
a5dx1j.jpg

giphy.gif

Wow, looks just like him!

Spike

@Spike represents the purest form of TCU fan--one not burdened by a TCU degree (or the associated debt). He is a very devoted fan by choice, something we need more of!

Some of you dumbarses will look down your noses at this, but that will only confirm your dumbarsedness.

Wow! Thanks Steel!

Now when are you going to send me some paying clients?

Actually he has sent me referrals in past and they were much appreciated!

Spike

Wow, thanks man!

You're still not getting my bud light!