• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v OSU - ESPN+

Eight

frogs with a bad offensive first half.

they have 5 assists and 8 turnovers, shot 2 of 12 from 3, and are down by 6 despite outscoring the cowboys 10-0 on second change points

have to hope the frogs shoot better from 3 and please take care of the basketball.

TRF51

The coaching is pathetic, I am sorry but they jump into the zone and we are LOST. DeDe was having a positive impact in the game for the first time probably ever and we pull him. This team is bad, I know they are college kids and some are said to have talent but no one watching this game would think that.

TRF51

Another year of this and I hope we move on from Dixon. We are a different program then we were when Jamie took over, thankful for that but he has failed and the only success he has had was when he had the last guys players.

Horned Toad

Another year of this and I hope we move on from Dixon. We are a different program then we were when Jamie took over, thankful for that but he has failed and the only success he has had was when he had the last guys players.
Does your handle mean Tech Raider Fan? Sheesh you [ Finebaum ] on every thread.

CountryFrog

That 1st half was reminiscent of the 2nd half in Manhattan. Now we just need the 2nd half to be like the 1st half in Manhattan.

TooColdU

OK State is missing two players from their rotation, so them getting into foul trouble helps us even more tonight.

The refs are on our side tonight.