• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Mean Purple

Hope that picture was taken at an awkward time. Family looks less than thrilled.
Think it was taken in passing. His 3 target schools were TCU, SMU and Arkansas. As he is from Marshall, that makes sense. All 3 schools are reachable for family to make games, growing programs, etc.
As his family is wearing TCU gear, my guess is they are in support. Probably glad to have him signed and going to college. One less worry on the list.

Eight

EQBShZRUEAE3r7v

interesting numbers and there are a few i wouldn't have guessed had the percentages they reported for the 4 year period reported in the study

FrogCop19

EQBShZRUEAE3r7v

interesting numbers and there are a few i wouldn't have guessed had the percentages they reported for the 4 year period reported in the study

I feel like Florida is cheating, seeing as don't they have several specialized HS prep schools dedicated completely to football?

Eight

I feel like Florida is cheating, seeing as don't they have several specialized HS prep schools dedicated completely to football?

not sure that is why img academy and such were formed, but yes, they do have their share of athletic boarding schools.

i would be interested in knowing the actual numbers as well as have we seen drops in the number of participants in the states