• The KillerFrogs

TCU Basketball at Baylor - Game Thread

Eight

the frogs have to put the loss behind them and win the game in still water.

only a few road games that appear to offer a winnable chance so they have to take advantage of the opportunity in stillwater and not let this loss become two losses

time to get back to moving the ball on offense, the ball can't be in rj's hand so much in the offensive end and please let samuel get at least 10 shots

MTfrog5

FWIW, All-time:
Football we are 55–53–7.
MBB we are 84-97.

Recent, historical, it just sort of goes in cycles. I try not to get too caught up in the high and lows of it.
Said football and baseball not basketball. Basketball men’s and women’s I’ll take a few less wins than the POS humans they call head coaches

gofor2

Said football and baseball not basketball. Basketball men’s and women’s I’ll take a few less wins than the POS humans they call head coaches

I hear ya. I'll apply my statement to any sport though. They tend to go in spurts / cycles and I don't get too caught up in the highs and lows of it.

(Baseball we are 80-74 all-time.)

wilson912

the frogs have to put the loss behind them and win the game in still water.

only a few road games that appear to offer a winnable chance so they have to take advantage of the opportunity in stillwater and not let this loss become two losses

time to get back to moving the ball on offense, the ball can't be in rj's hand so much in the offensive end and please let samuel get at least 10 shots

not wise to route ball thru RJ so much bit Fara forever to get up the court. Bane might beat to bring it up

wilson912

[QUOT="wilson912, post: 2827495, member: 70996"]we don’t have a PG. next year we do and hopefully Fran develops. Yes easy to be frustrated w/RJ. Only a sophomore and has come a long way!![/QUOTE]
also wonder why we don’t go uptempo more? Bane can get down the court quickly. The half court game is not great for us with our inexperience at PG. we’re not getting good shots in half court, often heaving up threes.

Flip Frog

We lost to the #1 team in the country on the road.
Along with losing to a middling Texas at home before that and a very average Arkansas before that. All while looking very disorganized and not fundamentally sound in out wins against the lower rung teams in this conference. But yeah, we lost to the #1 team. We’re all good.

Dogfrog

Along with losing to a middling Texas at home before that and a very average Arkansas before that. All while looking very disorganized and not fundamentally sound in out wins against the lower rung teams in this conference. But yeah, we lost to the #1 team. We’re all good.

Where did I say we’re all good? Guess it’s hard to appreciate a little perspective when you’re on a ‘we suck’ roll.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Again? When will Baylor learn from their scandals to stop doing the things that get them in trouble?

When someone actually holds them accountable for their cheating & rapey ways, and hands down extremely severe penalties from the NCAA & B12. I won't hold my breath that even that will change things in Waco, but it would be a start.