• The KillerFrogs

If you could have dinner with three historical figures, living or dead, who would they be?

WhatTheFrog

I know this was posted to point out a coach's opinion, but I'll try to answer.

1. Jesus H. Christ (I think the "H" may stand for Hume)
2. Can't really narrow it down, but one of the major founding fathers of this country. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison, etc.
3. This one's tough. I'd probably go with a famous Marine (Dan Daly, Chesty Puller, etc.) or a really famous non-American historical figure, or a billionaire that I could convince to invest in one of my great ideas or to adopt me.

If it were KF.c posters, my list would probably be:
1. @LisaLT (I mean, why not? Photo time!)
2. @satis1103 (tailgated before, great dude)
3. ??? lots of options...depends on my mood. Wouldn't mind shooting the [ Finebaum ] with Wes one last time. Last time I stopped by the KF.c tailgate to talk to him, he was busy talking to someone else. I left him alone thinking I'd catch up with him some later time. It didn't happen. Not that we were close or anything, but it's one of those things you think about after the fact.

I could've had a peanut butter and jelly sammich lunch with Sam Baugh at one time, but I didn't do it. I kick myself repeatedly now for not doing that as well.

TCURiggs

giphy.gif

PurpleBlood87

My father (I have so many questions for him)
Jim "Hoss" Brock (One of my father's best friends)
Jones Ramsey "The World's Tallest Fat Man" (Another of my father's best friends)

Froglaw

Tiger
Hogan
Old Tom Morris

Pass out the Five Irons and see who is best.

Edit:

Under the rules can I kill a living person, but still have dinner with them?

If so,

Jackie sherrill
Art Briles
Ron Meyer

ftwfrog

Eddie Murphy
Billy Crystal
Tina Fey

I want my dinner to be fun.
I was just thinking, what a boring group. Although your taste in comedy needs refining.
“Excuse Mr. Franklin, remember inventing bifocals? Yeah that was cool. Can you pass the butter?”

What are you going to ask Thomas Jefferson? “Hey Tommy, how about those slaves you banged eh, good times!”

Richard Pryor
Robin Williams
Hugh Hefner

WhatTheFrog

Tiger
Hogan
Old Tom Morris

Pass out the Five Irons and see who is best.

Edit:

Under the rules can I kill a living person, but still have dinner with them?

If so,

Jackie sherrill
Art Briles
Ron Meyer
You're obsessed with golf, like my father in law. And to think I thought about putting you on my KF.c list...

You do bring up an interesting twist on the question with your second part. Art still wouldn't make my list. He's so inconsequential.

For me This thread has been a fair amount of “who the eff is that, let me google.” You people are an eclectic bunch (odd).
....Now let’s play kill one. Marry one. Sleep with one. So I can be compuzzled by more answers

tetonfrog

Thomas Paine
Abraham Lincoln
Robin Williams

Paine was a part of the American and French Revolutions, Lincoln saved the country in the Civil War and Williams would be cracking jokes the whole time (cue the guillotine jokes).

Wexahu

Thomas Paine
Abraham Lincoln
Robin Williams

Paine was a part of the American and French Revolutions, Lincoln saved the country in the Civil War and Williams would be cracking jokes the whole time (cue the guillotine jokes).

Being around Robin Williams for an extended period of time would seem like a major beating.