• The KillerFrogs

TCU Basketball at Baylor - Game Thread

Pharm Frog

Don’t think we need goons but if you mean physical and aggressive, we have that in KS. I like the work ethic of Farabello who was scrappy on defense down the stretch, but otherwise agree we need more aggressive play from all positions. With his physical build and athleticism, Bane is one guy who needs to step up.
I do not think KS is close to being physical and aggressive. Not close. He gets pushed around and away a lot. And that’s okay IMO. We need some others to bang around and punish people.

Dogfrog

I do not think KS is close to being physical and aggressive. Not close. He gets pushed around and away a lot. And that’s okay IMO. We need some others to bang around and punish people.

Disagree slightly. He is intimidating in the middle on defense. Can’t afford to have him push people around and foul out first half. He is physical due to physical dominance without knocking people around. If he was told to go out there and knock people on their ass he is capable just can’t survive without him.

Eight

Nobody expected a W right??? Lol.

expect the frogs to win? no

actually saw what i expected from this team which is a team that plays hard on defense, doesn't quit, and the same mistakes and lack of execution on the offensive end again and again and again.

frogs did not have one player with a positive rating on the plus/ minus chart

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
actually saw what i expected from this team which is a team that plays hard on defense, doesn't quit, and the same mistakes and lack of execution on the offensive end again and again and again.
The offensive sloppiness has got to stop. If that means benching someone, do it.
I give credit to one of the commentators today for calling out specific players for mistakes at crucial times today.
"You just can't do that."

Wog68

For the balance of our home games, we should go back to the 1980's "Texas Christian" unis and ask the University Minister to pray for divine intervention before the game.