• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

LeagueCityFrog

Narly1 for the win! Thank you!

That is shocking...tomorrow is February 1st, 2020 and that East Side Expansion exterior is still incomplete.

Who wants to bet that construction company just won their last construction bid from TCU?

Brog

That is shocking...tomorrow is February 1st, 2020 and that East Side Expansion exterior is still incomplete.

Who wants to bet that construction company just won their last construction bid from TCU?

Walking from the parking lot Wednesday night through the stadium area to the basketball game, I noticed that a full crew was working on the East Side expansion. Can't help but wonder what's the hurry now. First game is 222 days away, but it's Prairie View, so maybe we better hurry.

Eight

Walking from the parking lot Wednesday night through the stadium area to the basketball game, I noticed that a full crew was working on the East Side expansion. Can't help but wonder what's the hurry now. First game is 222 days away, but it's Prairie View, so maybe we better hurry.

spring game? oh wait....what the hell was i thinking when i typed that

Ribbon cutting event and a few events booked prior to PV.

LeagueCityFrog

There is a Spring 'Game' this year with all the East Side new buyers in attendance plus everyone else is my understanding. Gary's biggest concern is that he wanted fans there because recruits will be there and didn't want to look small time. The concurrent East Side ribbon cutting event and those associated peeps will help the attendance. My guess is fireworks too. I hope they get an entertainer this year. My vote Pitbull.

Pharm Frog

Why? It's entirely possible that the terms of the performance contract are working out in TCU's favor. And, once certain milestones are not met, there may be diminishing incentives to complete. It's also possible that this construction company has no interest in working for TCU again. There's a ton of possibilities in play.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Administration building from Admissions parking lot. This is a large building.
g6zQRczxcXODqMmwbIsGtoDSbuwJn0X-Iu5zr2TrGwNlUutwZGWY6AkG3LzR652zX-CIqP2QjDMRVFUctcTQzQQJs-W_DtUVtMUwlpWaF068Ra7nlRgHMPWcs65wHoM0it4WT67zvNfKMEndghekw18_ZHl8Q3Ge6tlUdiL0eZMGCSYzSg8HetiruZVXMykzGrNlXRjpxdJoC-ZCUznrTx6uuAUKnuaDLVgtGPf9TEgxo7s8_MRBzLSKRug-aNf-LKBUgezCSDFoUj54GXuBfUikVBP9sYlE78PRPTFypfJTR6C3DfKpA6giYrwsjNb6_DqQ7_Qrjdx81Bv1jYLMbnlXUs-yQTIkRQPNFPeqesNRvp2glXhSp9VgJ9Xy6RtIZQ0OqAecIsggP40dMNe4R6sR96mSUJq-rG01gTWkec-vB0tm1ip87urUx2Xen_iS5Wblw7yxiQ7rqEEY8kbAIpsQaZlySqFhh6qJL2xVqsmhCNCxb225kcf8N0zO8gmFL0aM9YRHpqfnQ2FmhP992n50rOlaRmC9YKtBYIWR5Jl1xXh2Zhop6snZVpxIRa0SvmFXUZGl7QA3AIMKPPAjvdIZyRZJ9zub045Y43rsKBh-NTA2NgssP4aj6Q8RLREN0CQfeIPxbtN48Qf92DZfD_2BnhloMlvndF2y2yEnAaQ8r7ADzYjWIbs=w1010-h757-no