• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

JUCO QB offered

Stephon Brown 6-6/225 Independence CC RS Fr and has 3 to play 3.

Passing 91/161 and 1430 yds, 16 TDs, 6 Ints passer rating of 156.5
Rushing 106 att 546 YDs, 7 TDs

Originally attended Appalachian State before transferring to Independence. Played at Glenn HS where he scored over 100 TDs

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

Another under-recruited player getting some notice (JUCO)

Lamont Bishop LB 6-4/235 Iowa Central (Hillcrest HS in Country Club Hills, Ill) injury limited him to 5 games in 2019, 39 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int. Interest picking up from several schools including TCU and was recently offered by OklaSt.

Eight

Another under-recruited player getting some notice (JUCO)

Lamont Bishop LB 6-4/235 Iowa Central (Hillcrest HS in Country Club Hills, Ill) injury limited him to 5 games in 2019, 39 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int. Interest picking up from several schools including TCU and was recently offered by OklaSt.

lb or de for the frogs?

4th. down

thanks, if he has his paternal grandfather's ability and mindset how soon before he ends up at linebacker

Yeah, his grandad was a great one - unfortunately, I remember him well, and teamed up with John David Crow, they were just brutal - both punishing runners - kinda like Montgomery and Bulaich were for us.

CryptoMiner

Yeah, his grandad was a great one - unfortunately, I remember him well, and teamed up with John David Crow, they were just brutal - both punishing runners - kinda like Montgomery and Bulaich were for us.

What is interesting is his dad, Ted is a radio analyst for the Houston Cougars. His brother Payton was a WR for UH (now an asst coach at TAMU-Commerce where Luke had an offer).

Last edited:

LawFrog504

Remember this time last year when there were rumors about Jalen Hurts and half this board said he won't help us that much? LMAO

OU landed Rattler and Hurts and we countered with Delton. Shocked they're at the top of the Big12 and we aren't

Moose Stuff

Remember this time last year when there were rumors about Jalen Hurts and half this board said he won't help us that much? LMAO

OU landed Rattler and Hurts and we countered with Delton. Shocked they're at the top of the Big12 and we aren't

I actually don’t remember that. But...... Can you quantify exactly how much would he have helped us? OU won a few games IN SPITE of his presence and he almost cost them our game all by himself. I shudder to think how many picks and fumbles he would have had behind our line.

JugbandFrog

I actually don’t remember that. But...... Can you quantify exactly how much would he have helped us? OU won a few games IN SPITE of his presence and he almost cost them our game all by himself. I shudder to think how many picks and fumbles he would have had behind our line.
Cumbie would have squandered any/all of the talent. He is a Black Hole.