• The KillerFrogs

TCU Dorm Flood / Ceiling Collapse

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Admit it, you miss MySpace.
Plus you can’t remember your NetScape password or your Compuserve login.
source.gif

Tumbleweed

When you blocked up the drain in the showers at Clark, it would float the shoes right out of the RA's closet.

If...investigated and found to be caused by purpose, poor Mom, Dad, Jr, Sis. Talk about the newest members of tv series, Life Below Zero..wouldn't surprise me at all at that age.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I was in Clark 77-81, sometime in the middle TCU installed the chilled water loop system, huge trenches cut around dorms. I woke up late to class, dashed out half dressed, missed the single bridge & ended up in the moat.

HFrog1999

When I moved into Tom Brown in 1995 our floor was soaked from the swamp cooler flooding. My roommate left his old TV in the middle of the floor and went back to his house.

I woke up in the morning and turned his TV on

giphy.gif

It shot sparks all over the room. I'm lucky I didn't burn the dorm down my first day.

East Coast

Tier 1
I was in Clark 77-81, sometime in the middle TCU installed the chilled water loop system, huge trenches cut around dorms. I woke up late to class, dashed out half dressed, missed the single bridge & ended up in the moat.
I had some lifelong friends in Clark around that time. Did you know Gorn, Rug, or Mother Wilma??