• The KillerFrogs

Fuente said to be lead candidate for Baylor job

froginmn

LSU DL coach and Munoz analyst is responsible for Burrows development. Burrow turned out alright.
Nice try but Johnson was an analyst last year too. Moved around and then off the field last year.

Johnson, a LSU graduate and member of the school’s 2011 Southeastern Conference Championship team, comes to Waco following a 2019 season spent as an analyst at LSU. He served from 2016-18 as a full-time coach, first with the outside linebackers (2016-17) before moving to defensive line (2018). He moved off the field in 2019 for medical reasons.

froginmn

Or put the wrong score in their Holiday Bowl ring!
54d15ef51de2f.image.jpg

BearlyAFrog

Nice try but Johnson was an analyst last year too. Moved around and then off the field last year.

Johnson, a LSU graduate and member of the school’s 2011 Southeastern Conference Championship team, comes to Waco following a 2019 season spent as an analyst at LSU. He served from 2016-18 as a full-time coach, first with the outside linebackers (2016-17) before moving to defensive line (2018). He moved off the field in 2019 for medical reasons.

How's the Frog coaching "upgrade" going?

retread-process-7.jpg

DMt7bqb-Vw-AEDav-E.jpg

BearlyAFrog

Ahh yes. Much hate you have.

Come on Bearly, be honest. If those coaches were that important they would still be at LSU. Your new coach couldn't even get the UNLV job had to settle for Baylor.

I want to make sure I understand...kFc says that Munoz has nothing to do with Burrow's development because he's not Joe Brady, while an LSU forum says that Munoz would be a good replacement for Brady because of the good work he did with Burrow, and the best kFc counterpoint now is that he went to Baylor following his DC so he must not be any good.

Enjoy Fox News much?

I want to make sure I understand...kFc says that Munoz has nothing to do with Burrow's development because he's not Joe Brady, while an LSU forum says that Munoz would be a good replacement for Brady because of the good work he did with Burrow, and the best kFc counterpoint now is that he went to Baylor following his DC so he must not be any good.

Enjoy Fox News much?

Good grief so much whining. Nobody here cares for anything you just said.

Man the latter portion of this thread is tiresome. I woke up at 4:15 this morning and was afraid I would have trouble going back to sleep. After just few minutes I was dropping off again, so it does have that merit...