• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

MTfrog5

There’s an Arkansas fan saying “scoreboard” in the comments of Williams’ tweet. I guess he is talking about the basketball game, but it’s taking every ounce of my restraint to not post a screenshot of the final score when we last played Arkansas in football... you know, the sport that this kid is being recruited for
Simply the worst fans around

netty2424

There’s an Arkansas fan saying “scoreboard” in the comments of Williams’ tweet. I guess he is talking about the basketball game, but it’s taking every ounce of my restraint to not post a screenshot of the final score when we last played Arkansas in football... you know, the sport that this kid is being recruited for
He probably got a real kick out of that tweet. Hit tweet, giggled a little bit, then rolled over in bed to show his sisterwife how funny it was.

Moose Stuff

Or pretty much any game they played against anyone the last few years. What a dipshit.

CardFrog

Not exactly a recruiting topic but....
Moose et al, can anyone shed any light on Baldwin and what is his injury and probability of being healthy and ready to go next year? Duggan is the guy, but he seems pretty intriguing if healthy.

Moose Stuff

Not exactly a recruiting topic but....
Moose et al, can anyone shed any light on Baldwin and what is his injury and probability of being healthy and ready to go next year? Duggan is the guy, but he seems pretty intriguing if healthy.

All I know is he has some sort of back issue that is not 100%.