• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

don

Interesting. I was never a paid subscriber, but I'd be curious to hear what's going on. Has anyone tried tweeting at any of the other writers?
I messaged one of them last week. He hadn't heard from Gil since late November and didn't know what was going on either. Will update if I find out something.

Purp

I messaged one of them last week. He hadn't heard from Gil since late November and didn't know what was going on either. Will update if I find out something.
I'm not invested enough to do it myself, but if I were going to try to reach out to anyone there it would be John Henry. He's the only one to publish anything since Thanksgiving, IIRC. I'd think he's got a better pulse on things than anybody else as a result.

PurpleBlood87

I'm not invested enough to do it myself, but if I were going to try to reach out to anyone there it would be John Henry. He's the only one to publish anything since Thanksgiving, IIRC. I'd think he's got a better pulse on things than anybody else as a result.

Talked to John a while back and he hadn't heard from Gil.
He also now has a fulltime job, so he doesn't do a lot of DFWPressBox.

Mean Purple

Editor of some sort of cutting horse magazine.
Wait, you mean THAT John H?

He is managing editor and an author at Quarter Horse News, covering many of the equine sports/cutting horse/reining/etc. (NCHA Futurity, etc). Does good work. They are in the same publishing building as Western Horseman, so I am only guessing that they are under the same umbrella. With the NCHA being in Fort Worth, would imagine he has a good workload.

https://www.quarterhorsenews.com/author/jhenry/

PurpleBlood87

Wait, you mean THAT John H?

He is managing editor and an author at Quarter Horse News, covering many of the equine sports/cutting horse/reining/etc. (NCHA Futurity, etc). Does good work. They are in the same publishing building as Western Horseman, so I am only guessing that they are under the same umbrella. With the NCHA being in Fort Worth, would imagine he has a good workload.

https://www.quarterhorsenews.com/author/jhenry/

Guess I got the cutting horse part wrong. But that's him.