• The KillerFrogs

RIP Kobe Bryant

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Seems self-serving, to me. Let the Lakers and NBA make their comments and tributes. Perhaps he should have said something about the NBA should retired 24 across the league or something. Besides, seems weird to do that before 41 and I guess he continues to forget about another Mavs great who wore 24.

If you google every NBA PR site, everyone has something similar I’m guessing. The random few I did were all alike.

tcumaniac

No one is claiming she did it on purpose. Why were the Knicks on her mind? There's no association at all. She did it. Just admit it was a slip of the tongue. We've all had Freudian slips.
No one on this board agrees with you.

I'll admit, when I first heard it (which is before the "nakers" defense and when it had literally just started going viral with the first caption I saw implying she had clearly said the N word) I was initially convinced she had actually said the N word.

But after listening to it back, she 100%, without a shadow of a doubt said "Nakers."

I have very little sympathy for her though. As far as I'm concerned, anyone that works for MSNBC sucks. But she definitely said "Nakers," and anyone arguing against that fact is just being ridiculous.

Hemingway

Seems self-serving, to me. Let the Lakers and NBA make their comments and tributes. Perhaps he should have said something about the NBA should retired 24 across the league or something. Besides, seems weird to do that before 41 and I guess he continues to forget about another Mavs great who wore 24.

Rip Kobe. However, after Kobe destroyed the Nash & Dirk Mavs team in the playoffs , I and probably every Mavs fan hated Kobe until we swept him and Lakers en route to the finals. I think to this day that Cuban let Nash go because of that series.