• The KillerFrogs

Fuente said to be lead candidate for Baylor job

MTfrog5

Larry Fedora is always a coach I’ve never understood the love affair with. 1 really good season at Southern Miss and 1 really good season at UNC (who Baylor demolished in their biggest bowl win ever). Very average imo

froginmn

Will be interesting if they bring also their SEC ways with performance enhancing drugs which was one of the big causes for the end of Briles. Are they going to redo what Rhule was trying to clean out?
Looks to me like the two LSU hires were analysts, not coaches.

But leave it to a Baylor troll to play loose with the truth.

Eight

does anyone now if larry fedora is related to lee fedora who had a very successful run at navasota, got into a pissing match with some of the school board, quit, and ended back up at a&am consolidated?

too lazy to look it up

BearlyAFrog

Larry Fedora is always a coach I’ve never understood the love affair with. 1 really good season at Southern Miss and 1 really good season at UNC (who Baylor demolished in their biggest bowl win ever). Very average imo

He's being hired as an OC.

In his 3 years at okst he went from 94 ➡️ 16 ➡️ 6 in total offense. Without him SMISS was 64. In his years there 17 ➡️ 38 ➡️ 16 ➡️ 16. W/out him UNC was 53. 1st year they went to 14.

Big Frog II

He's being hired as an OC.

In his 3 years at okst he went from 94 ➡️ 16 ➡️ 6 in total offense. Without him SMISS was 64. In his years there 17 ➡️ 38 ➡️ 16 ➡️ 16. W/out him UNC was 53. 1st year they went to 14.
And he got fired by North Carolina by going 3-9 and 2-9 his last two years. How special. Was a whopping 45-43 in the ACC.