• The KillerFrogs

The New Nike shoes: not that bad

The TCU Football Jerk

I do not buy/wear Nike. The Nike I own is segregated to the back of the closet and soon to go to Salvation Army. Mostly TCU stuff. Over the last several years, I have been replacing it and fortunately, there are a lot of choices.

I quit wearing Nike's years before the controversy. Their products basically suck. Even their high dollar shoes are poorly made and aren't comfortable. So many better quality options out there.

netty2424

based upon steel's interest i would guess he is a hoka, teva or keen guy
Steels interests seem vast. I was on a reddit thread a few days ago and saw a steelfrog’s response to a lady who’s paint was literally melting on her wall above her toilet. Sounds like he enjoys plumbing work as well.

Eight

Steels interests seem vast. I was on a reddit thread a few days ago and saw a steelfrog’s response to a lady who’s paint was literally melting on her wall above her toilet. Sounds like he enjoys plumbing work as well.

sure he wasn't trolling for clients?

steelfrog

Tier 1
based upon steel's interest i would guess he is a hoka, teva or keen guy

Got a whole closet full of HOKAs.

They are hard to beat for trail running etc, but not ideal for certain things. Example, this weekend gonna attempt a 10-mountain loop in the Wichita mountains of Oklahoma; the Wichitas tear up shoes, and the HOKAs aren't that rugged. Going with La Sportivas for the Wichitas.

Then the following weekend, a 100k in the Franklin mountains down by El Paso; that is HOKAs all the way.