• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

If I may brag for a moment...just learned my wife was named teacher of the year at Keller high. 3rd time in 19 years of teaching (first 2 times were at Watauga middle...she just moved to KHS in 2017). And 3 years ago was named Social Studies teacher of the year for the entire state. I wish I was as good at anything as she is at teaching.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
If I may brag for a moment...just learned my wife was named teacher of the year at Keller high. 3rd time in 19 years of teaching (first 2 times were at Watauga middle...she just moved to KHS in 2017). And 3 years ago was named Social Studies teacher of the year for the entire state. I wish I was as good at anything as she is at teaching.
Yup, more evidence you married up.

jake102

Anyone happen to see a recent former safety saying some vague, but negative things about our football program? Mentioned how Ray Isaahaku was shut down and deemed crazy.

tcudoc

Awesome!!
Congrats to her!!

Are you hot for teacher?