• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Game Thread

ThisIsOurTime

TCU basketball took another step forward with the win. We have Arkansas coming up but the bigger game is the next one with UT coming to town. It is a big one in part b/c the next four after that are a murderer's row of:

@#1 Baylor
@Ok State
#3 Kansas
@#18 Texas Tech

CountryFrog

I had my doubts about this team going into January since we had only played 3 teams from power conferences and lost to all 3. But you have to give the kids and the coaches a ton of credit for this 4-2 start. And our next conference game is extremely winnable so 5-2 seems highly likely. Who knows where this season will end up but I don't understand anyone who still has negative things to say after tonight.

Deep Purple

RAIDERS!
COWER!
RAIDERS!
COWER!

Gar3X_j9BVB3ITVmrnWXUw0zZ843-S_F5Lx_Fmqjm7ROjt1rYIz22hZBy8EaJRnGrroBJlKx7KcUN-qtTCLATiRwOjf5gqb5ZjimzIz3Szb7FURQGabjHGvfvPfLxMFiVRvpVd3gvmXBRdGPlHTAjon4soZLQwDCQ2FAw-n8cvBxgB6cOnRKn8cWYxt3ha6xKxoeTohyJKjtktEJdR-KuM-_SKPr4h67oeCHsFDXgbMwGzyUYz525hMavF62EcZA_UFpIi0EEMpSzXeW8WgeKgh7TS-EDoH6VUzMDlfH0WtMD2QyxAPO0MGlJiDcCXa2qovFzdsx2weDl-fro6-LF5eTTQEwwaO3O02cLGRwX377zhL3xWxYb6o4tBUVY0wlykLPPrRXjG7LRENnsC-biOvi3QxlBhBfbR90uj_hQxcBF9qku1JxACoNfbM1lLpB5lj5DDK0p7TiLQvfdZz1mg0JwSiakttSQ9XBaAVdY9pWD1lzUfj8f8vgfV2rDVxHGd3whVuCcNLqYoHvv1q5rvKx13vnGlWusRrw2neDVDu51xuW-PR21Cpt2WBOPVqDpQUeMpSirsJjggaWyrvNHSJcQWTmK5o6ta0stO67vg-8NAHxcv3Yo1K5b7RFfdPW8TIWvq-5IS7P2i5ZJGz8toutwhOUt4vDus8k4jwBts2P7o1lq_qu=w401-h220-no

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
So, were TT fans louder as ESPN claims?

“BIG PICTURE

Texas Tech: The Red Raiders never really were able to recover after TCU's opening spurt in the second half despite an always loud and large group of fans encouraging them with chants of "Raider Power" that at times were louder than the home fans. They were 0-for-7 on 3-pointers after halftime.”

Big Frog II

So, were TT fans louder as ESPN claims?

“BIG PICTURE

Texas Tech: The Red Raiders never really were able to recover after TCU's opening spurt in the second half despite an always loud and large group of fans encouraging them with chants of "Raider Power" that at times were louder than the home fans. They were 0-for-7 on 3-pointers after halftime.”
They were loud in the first half but very quiet in the second half other than for a couple of minutes.

Frog fans are going to have to quit selling their tickets to opposing fans and show up and support their Frogs in person.