• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Game Thread

4th. down

His regression in his final years at Pitt was concerning, but who honestly better could we have gotten at the time?

His best teams at Pitt had two elements: A really good big(or set of bigs i.e. DeJuan Blair and Sam Young) and a do everything guard(i.e. Wanamaker, Krauser, Fields).

I totally agree with we got the best we could at the time and probably 99% of us were all in.

MTfrog5

His regression in his final years at Pitt was concerning, but who honestly better could we have gotten at the time?

His best teams at Pitt had two elements: A really good big(or set of bigs i.e. DeJuan Blair and Sam Young) and a do everything guard(i.e. Wanamaker, Krauser, Fields).
He’d still be at Pitt if they were still in the old Big East. Pitt moving to the ACC was the worst thing that could have happened to his recruiting pipelines

Eight

His fairly pedestrian team is down four at the half to a ranked team that played in last year’s final four.

you mean the tech team that lost a majority of their scoring, rebounding and interior defense from last year's team and has somehow integrated 7 new scholarship players and 3 transfers to this year's team

i am not ready to give up on dixon, but if not for desmond bane this game close and i understand the concern when we see the same problems again and again

Francis Xav

Tech plays harder than anyone ive seen and are out for blood and are getting good lucky bounces but I am encouraged to see us fighting. Serious.

Its good to see. Tech is a threat as usual.

We are young but showing some toughness

Eight

brawl at the end of ku-kstate that has benches emptying and desouza was picking up a stool to go after a guy.

officials still sorting things out and i am sure there will be some players sitting a bit for this.

you mean the tech team that lost a majority of their scoring, rebounding and interior defense from last year's team and has somehow integrated 7 new scholarship players and 3 transfers to this year's team

i am not ready to give up on dixon, but if not for desmond bane this game close and i understand the concern when we see the same problems again and again
I’m fine with criticizing Jamie this just seems like a scheissing weird time to do it. [ Finebaum ] on Tech all you want but they are still the number 18 team in the country.

flyfishingfrog

My concern is we seem to be whiffing recruiting class after recruiting class and that leads to few real contributors

LVH

In the Kansas-Kansas State brawl, did the KU big who started the brawl with the hard foul pick up a chair and try to slam it wrestling style?

flyfishingfrog

We get mugged and no call

we blow on them and it’s a foul

thank goodness the boys are going strong to the rim and not letting the contact affect them