• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Wexahu

Actually, there were a ton of people that realized Baylor could have just as easily gone 8-4 or 7-5 this year and with their horrible recruiting class, Rhule was going to struggle next year.

#BaylorTears

Right, because they lose a lot of talent. The great GMFP Patterson has gone 12-13 the last couple years. It happens. But it’s an almost universal opinion that Rhule is a pretty damn good coach and most everyone here seemed to be looking forward to when he moved on.

Ron Swanson

We will see. I have no idea if he'll do well or not but Matt Rhule wasn't seen as a home run hire either and three years later everyone here was basically begging him to leave Baylor.

This guy might do great, and he might flop. Time will tell.
I don’t know anything about the new Baylor coach other than what his previous job was, but I’ll say that I watched Rhule’s Temple teams on ESPN mid-week games a couple times and I was very impressed with them. I figured he was a solid hire.

I still think he was slightly overrated. That Baylor team was solid but nowhere near as good as their record, not that I’m saying anything groundbreaking here. That being said, I guess that’s a sign of good coaching (having a team that finds ways to win close games you probably shouldn’t win).

Either way, I wasn’t worried about him staying.

Really hope Baylor bring back the kiddie hoop for 2020:
lf1yRFI.png

ifrog

Right, because they lose a lot of talent. The great GMFP Patterson has gone 12-13 the last couple years. It happens. But it’s an almost universal opinion that Rhule is a pretty damn good coach and most everyone here seemed to be looking forward to when he moved on.
Count me as a “no” for losing any sleep regarding Rhule staying . You can’t be serious.