• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Game Thread

flyfishingfrog

Serious question- when are any of our new guys going to start to contribute consistently?

I see other teams running 10 guys and 8 of them make an impact - we seem to have 3 guys from last year that either perform or we look bad because no one else steps up

LVH

Our basketball offense reminds me of our football offense. No real sense of direction, no central purpose, no harmony, everyone on different pages. Just kind of out there.

I think the effort is there tonight and I think Texas Tech right now is winning more than their fair share of 50 50 balls but this offense is hard to watch

TRF51

Everything this team does is hard or they make it hard. I do think we have talent but it is obvious tech has a superior system and coaching. They actually execute plays while we force 3s.

LVH

I actually agree with the color guy, Bane doesn't shoot enough. He needs to be a volume shooter like James Harden for the Rockets.

LVH

Everything this team does is hard or they make it hard. I do think we have talent but it is obvious tech has a superior system and coaching. They actually execute plays while we force 3s.

I think they are a better coached team but they have a lot of flaws this year and we are not exploiting them

flyfishingfrog

wow Bello needs to get a lot better at ball control dribbling down - that is the fourth or fifth time since conference play he has lost the ball to a defender in open court