• The KillerFrogs

Elan McCall no longer on the TCU Volleyball roster

RoyaltyWorePurple

20 scholarships for rowing?

what the heck are they rowing that requires that many athletes on a roster?

track gets 18 in total for track and xc with all those events?

equestrian which seems like an individual sport gets 15?

who came up with these limits

To be elite in Rowing you have an elite 8 (9 with coxswain), a second 8 (9 with coxswain) and an elite 4 (5 with coxswain). It's not atypical for a roster to have 40+ individuals.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
To be elite in Rowing you have an elite 8 (9 with coxswain), a second 8 (9 with coxswain) and an elite 4 (5 with coxswain). It's not atypical for a roster to have 40+ individuals.
Truly if you want to be elite in rowing you have to be an American that scams their way into Oxford to try and win over a woman and then join the rowing team to further that agenda.

Eight

a track meet has roughly 21-22 events which means a school can have up to 3 participants per event so that is potentially 63-66 spots to compete.

max is 5 events per athlete, but that is split between field and track and none of the weight participants are doing any running events.

add in that the cross country scholarships come out of the same pool and my son corrected me that a men's d-1 program is allotted 12.6 scholarships and i still say those numbers don't make a damn bit of sense.

Frog-in-law1995

Truly if you want to be elite in rowing you have to be an American that scams their way into Oxford to try and win over a woman and then join the rowing team to further that agenda.

Which is greater, the number of people who have seen this movie or the number of people with valid opinions on Twitter?

Eight

Which is greater, the number of people who admit to having seen this movie or the number of people with valid opinions on Twitter?

fixed it

MV5BODZkNGQ5YjctMzQ2My00NWZjLWJhYjktMWQwMmViNTQyMjM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Moose Stuff

Meh...hope she shanks 40% of her passes and hits at .050. Not gonna happen but I certainly don’t wish her best of luck.

I was gonna basically say the same thing but figured everyone would be like “there goes Moose being an [ Arschloch] again” so I didn’t. Good to know I’m not alone.

Pharm Frog

I was gonna basically say the same thing but figured everyone would be like “there goes Moose being an [ Arschloch] again” so I didn’t. Good to know I’m not alone.

In fairness, if UCLA happens to play Baylor next season I hope she has a career night and that it's not played in Waco so that she's not at an enhanced risk of sexual assault. Other than that, I hope she doesn't even crack their regular rotation.

Edit: And I'm not sure which word translates to Arschloch but have no problem being one if this opinion qualifies. I may test it out.

Edit: [ Arschloch]

Edit: That didn't take long.