• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Eight

Say for KSU, probably OSU, conference play will absolutely have it’s way with us. Going to be a long one.

Saturday won’t be terrible, but I expect to lose by at least 20 on Tuesday.

what happens for the frogs over the next 15 games in part depends upon match-ups which they have no say over (i.e. baylor, kansas, tech, and wvu), but more importantly do they go back to the things that was responsible for the three wins to open conference play (i.e. moving the basketball on the offensive end with more passing and less dribbling and great denial defense) or do they revert in the manner they did in the second half in morgantown

bp4tcu

what happens for the frogs over the next 15 games in part depends upon match-ups which they have no say over (i.e. baylor, kansas, tech, and wvu), but more importantly do they go back to the things that was responsible for the three wins to open conference play (i.e. moving the basketball on the offensive end with more passing and less dribbling and great denial defense) or do they revert in the manner they did in the second half in morgantown
Meh...we hadn’t played anyone worth a squat other than Xavier. Im WVU is really good, but I’m afraid that game is more indicative of who we are rather than the previous games.

Tom Brown

Yes, WVU is easily the best team we've played. Xavier is good, back end of Top 25. Tech will be similar, but BU, KU, and WVU are where we would like to be one day.

beat arky, texas,ou, and get to .500 in conference,that is the goal.

DickBumpastache

Yes, WVU is easily the best team we've played. Xavier is good, back end of Top 25. Tech will be similar, but BU, KU, and WVU are where we would like to be one day.

Beating Arkansas would be a major upset, especially at their place. I don't think you can realistically count on that one.

Big Frog II

It wouldn't have changed the outcome against WV but having Ledee and Samuel foul out, leaves you with absolutely no height what so ever. No wonder we weren't even competitive the last half.

Leap Frog

Say for KSU, probably OSU, conference play will absolutely have it’s way with us. Going to be a long one.

Saturday won’t be terrible, but I expect to lose by at least 20 on Tuesday.
You've got to have heart-- miles and miles of heart,
When the odds are saying you'll never win-- that's when the grin should start.
You've got to have hope-- mustn't sit around and mope.
Nothing's ever bad as it may appear-- so keep lots of good cheer in your heart.

OmniscienceFrog

Doubt they'll beat any of those three on the road. Doubt they'll beat ISU or OSU on the road either, so other than the one off the wall win they usually come up with, it's looking like about 6-12 or 5-13 in conference play to me.