• The KillerFrogs

TCU remains in play for Aledo 4-star receiver

Peacefrog

Degenerate
As someone who lived in a state where there was almost no distinction between private and public schools when it came to interscholastic athletics, the "recruiting" of players in Texas is paltry relatively speaking.
Same issue wrecked Minnesota high school hockey.

4 Oaks Frog

BBYRWHM.img

Texas misses cut for 4-star WR JoJo Earle

Daniel Seahorn

Aledo (TX) four star wide receiver JoJo Earle announced via Instagram that he had trimmed his list of schools down to five, and surprisingly the Longhorns did not make the cut for the dynamic wide out.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/texas-misses-cut-for-4-star-wr-jojo-earle/ar-BBYSare

BBYRWHM.img

Texas misses cut for 4-star WR JoJo Earle

Daniel Seahorn

Aledo (TX) four star wide receiver JoJo Earle announced via Instagram that he had trimmed his list of schools down to five, and surprisingly the Longhorns did not make the cut for the dynamic wide out.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/texas-misses-cut-for-4-star-wr-jojo-earle/ar-BBYSare

I wonder if this is a big tease like Jonathan Gray did. He was all about becoming a Frog, even took pics in the uni. Then, he shot us the bird, and took off for Austin. He had a mediocre career on a mediocre team. If he had gone with us, he most likely would have been a star. JoJo seems like a great kid with a lot of potential. I hope he stays home with us and becomes a star, rather slipping into the abyss that is Texas university.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

CryptoMiner

I wonder if this is a big tease like Jonathan Gray did. He was all about becoming a Frog, even took pics in the uni. Then, he shot us the bird, and took off for Austin. He had a mediocre career on a mediocre team. If he had gone with us, he most likely would have been a star. JoJo seems like a great kid with a lot of potential. I hope he stays home with us and becomes a star, rather slipping into the abyss that is Texas university.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!

CryptoMiner

I cover Jo Jo and in his 32 games in high school he has been nothing short of spectacular. WE MUST GET JO JO. He is versatile - filled in for McClellan at RB when Jase was hurt - has fantastic hands, great speed, his QB says he runs good routes and is also just a good kid who will NEVER be an academic problem and will never have off-the-field issues. Glad to hear Jo Jo is considering being a Frog. Having Wes, Wyatt, Colt and now Rhett Harris there also doesn't hurt. If Jo Jo is just a 4-star I would like to see a 5.

BABYFACE

Gray was UT all the way for several years while he was in HS. He considered TCU at the end and was showing genuine interest briefly but Mack and Applewhite swung by Aledo HS a week before signing date to shore him up.

Pharm Frog

Gray was UT all the way for several years while he was in HS. He considered TCU at the end and was showing genuine interest briefly but Mack and Applewhite swung by Aledo HS a week before signing date to shore him up.

Gray was UT from his sophomore year in high school (at least) and there was no reason other than wishful thinking to suspect that he was changing that.

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Damn dude all he did was put TCU in the mix...is that some kind of scam or tease. Take maybe for an answer for scheisss sake

BABYFACE

Gray was UT from his sophomore year in high school (at least) and there was no reason other than wishful thinking to suspect that he was changing that.
Agreed. That is why I was correcting a poster that thought he was all TCU. Gray considered TCU at the end when they joined the Big 12, but had been UT for quite a while. I saw pretty much every game he played for Aledo.

BABYFACE

After watching Gray and McClellan play at Aledo, they are two different RB’s in style. Both were phenomenal HS backs. I think Gray was a notch better. But, he didn’t run with the power like Jase does.

The injury bug hampered JG at UT and he never fully regained his form. Hopefully, Jase can make his mark at Bama and then play on Sundays.