• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Salfrog

Tier 1
gonna rock this [ hundin] with Cap’n Crunch mañana.

One of my very best friends in the 80's got up one morning after partying to make a bowl of cereal. He didn't know that there wasn't anymore milk, then he looked over and noticed a half bottle of Jack Daniel's sitting on the corner of the bar. Picked it up and poured it in his bowl of Captain Crunch, and started eating it. He said that it was the best bowl of cereal he had ever had in his life.

For anybody that went to the rodeo last night, all the highlights and pictures I’ve see seem to show hundreds of empty seats. True, and if so, why? I thought tickets were hard to get.

Froginbedford

For anybody that went to the rodeo last night, all the highlights and pictures I’ve see seem to show hundreds of empty seats. True, and if so, why? I thought tickets were hard to get.

Dickie's seats paid for...ticket holders opt to stay in the club...too cool for the rodeo arena....Carter seats paid for...ticket holders opt to stay in the club...too cool for the football field....Fort Worth has too many too cool folks with, apparently, money to throw around....

Dickie's seats paid for...ticket holders opt to stay in the club...too cool for the rodeo arena....Carter seats paid for...ticket holders opt to stay in the club...too cool for the football field....Fort Worth has too many too cool folks with, apparently, money to throw around....

Really no different than before. I bet for every 5 times I've gone to the rodeo I've only sat in my seats once.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
My attorneys daughter is headed to Austin in the Fall.
I need that joke graphic that shows the flow chart of UT t-shirt fans bragging about recruiting in Feb & whining about officials in October etc.
Thanks.

Shorty

Supposedly it’s better funded. That being said - probably just means it loses more money over a longer time
Vince McMahon has lots of cash and an eccentric billionaire work ethic. It probably ate at him for years that the XFL failed the first time. I'm not saying it will be a success but he will prop it up as long as he can this time IMO.

PurpleBlood87

Spent the whole video trying to figure out what the hell she wanted me to look at.

Imagine being one of those “Cowboys” in the video. Bet they put this video at the top of their résumés.

Do you think those guys got paid for their efforts?
I picture them all getting a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies and loaf of banana bread in lieu of cash.

HG73

This video is safe for work but I advise you not to click on it. It may cause severe distress. Especially the harmony at 2:35.
Seriously, don’t click it.
Also don’t click on her other hit video, Coffee Tea or Be With Me.
You have been warned.

Are you a real doctor?