• The KillerFrogs

Harry Potter Actor Daniel Radcliffe rumor this morning...

froginmn

The best part of all the Harry Potter movies. (You'd probably have to be a chick to understand.)

9b6f83c0-7b78-448d-9791-1f23a43786ad_1.b8340f73142a9e26f99cafed26bb76c7.jpeg
Yeah I got nothing...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Swear to God, every Rob Lowe movie up until Wayne’s World was filmed at the same time and just edited into different films. They’re all the same. Except Youngblood. Cinematic masterpiece. 38% favorable on Rotten Tomatoes means 62% of critics don’t know what the hell they're talking about.

I guess I kinda liked St. Elmo’s Fire as well. Mostly the music. And Demi Moore’s baritone solo.
Cynthia Gibbs, yes please

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I don’t understand what the deer or the tree mean. And I’m really confused about why Hans Gruber let his hair go like that.
Alan Rickman was such a good actor. Loved him in Die Hard and Sense and Sensibility, too.
In brief (or not) my picture shows Rickman as Professor Severus Snape, who bullied Harry Potter and criticized Harry's dead father throughout the series. At the end of the last movie, we find out that years ago Snape had been in love with Harry's mom, Lily, who died along with the dad when Harry was one yr old. Snape has actually been protecting Harry all these years and is about to meet his end. His love for Lily is revealed and Professor Dumbledore asks him, "After all this time?" Snape answers, "Always." The way he says it just kills me every time.
As for the deer, both Lily and Snape's full-body petronis is the doe - another connection. (Too hard to explain.) The tree is where Snape and Lily would meet in their youth, before she met Harry's dad.
Clear now? :D

Paradoxotaur

Alan Rickman was such a good actor. Loved him in Die Hard and Sense and Sensibility, too.
In brief (or not) my picture shows Rickman as Professor Severus Snape, who bullied Harry Potter and criticized Harry's dead father throughout the series. At the end of the last movie, we find out that years ago Snape had been in love with Harry's mom, Lily, who died along with the dad when Harry was one yr old. Snape has actually been protecting Harry all these years and is about to meet his end. His love for Lily is revealed and Professor Dumbledore asks him, "After all this time?" Snape answers, "Always." The way he says it just kills me every time.
As for the deer, both Lily and Snape's full-body petronis is the doe - another connection. (Too hard to explain.) The tree is where Snape and Lily would meet in their youth, before she met Harry's dad.
Clear now? :D

Spoiler alert!