• The KillerFrogs

Fuente said to be lead candidate for Baylor job

Eight

Fuente is "off the list" for ole BU, say sicem posters.

I haven't posted links to bf.com or its successors in a long time. But these posts strike me as particularly humorous, so Baylorish--

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/60656

joey mcguire was a very good high school coach at cedar high and is very well liked from what i have been told, but trying to correlate his being promoted as rhule's replacement to lincoln riley in ou is a reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy big stretch.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
joey mcguire was a very good high school coach at cedar high and is very well liked from what i have been told, but trying to correlate his being promoted as rhule's replacement to lincoln riley in ou is a reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy big stretch.
It’s Baylor...

MTfrog5

That and how they think Petersen has a legit chance to come to Baylor

ftwfrog

Somebody is going to have to “show him the moneeeey!”

4 Oaks Frog

It’s cute that they can’t seem to figure out what is taking so long....when you are in candidate #7 because of people saying no, it takes time.[/QUOTE
It’s in scheissing Waco, for God’s sake!!! What person in their right mind would want to live in Waco?!!? If God we’re going to give the world an enema, He would stick it in Waco!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Waco!!

AroundWorldFrog

So did Saban say no?
Current list of offers and response.....
1. Saban............[Baylor asshoe]
2. Meyers...........[Baylor asshoe] every day and twice on Sunday
3. Sweeney........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and [Baylor asshoe]
4. Petersen........family and [Baylor asshoe]
5. Joe Brady.......NFL and [Baylor asshoe]
6. Feunte........... VT, oh and [Baylor asshoe]

4 Oaks Frog

Current list of offers and response.....
1. Saban............[Baylor asshoe]
2. Meyers...........[Baylor asshoe] every day and twice on Sunday
3. Sweeney........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and [Baylor asshoe]
4. Petersen........family and [Baylor asshoe]
5. Joe Brady.......NFL and [Baylor asshoe]
6. Feunte........... VT, oh and [Baylor asshoe]
I wish I could like this 100 times!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!