• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Moose Stuff

you can trust whatever james franklin says about this matter.

not like he has ever mislead police or his bosses in an attempt to cover-up something in his program

I’ll almost always trust the accuser in a situation like this. You don’t make up the stuff he says happened to him unless you’ve got something seriously wrong with you.

Eight

I’ll almost always trust the accuser in a situation like this. You don’t make up the stuff he says happened to him unless you’ve got something seriously wrong with you.

come on moose. who hasn't made up stories about threatened rape by your team mates just to make a few dollars

HFrog1999

I spent a couple of hours last night getting killed by my son in COD Modern Warfare. No beers were involved.

5c5f5dbd1e24b.jpeg

nwlafrog

My daughter has received honors for math, reading, perfect attendance, and A+ honor role for 2 consecutive years up to today and the top award for her PE grade including boys in her age group today. unbeknownst to me, NWLA girl did 60 pushups compared to the top boy doing 46 for 3rd grade. Kid is a extraordinary specimen and she’s pretty much the greatest thing ever is what I’m trying to say.

Let me brag.

I called bs on the pushups and she ripped 60 more out on the living room floor.

Moose Stuff

My daughter has received honors for math, reading, perfect attendance, and A+ honor role for 2 consecutive years up to today and the top award for her PE grade including boys in her age group today. unbeknownst to me, NWLA girl did 60 pushups compared to the top boy doing 46 for 3rd grade. Kid is a extraordinary specimen and she’s pretty much the greatest thing ever is what I’m trying to say.

Let me brag.

Oh yeah, well my youngest daughter cusses loudly during TCU football games.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Let me brag.

My son is also in 3rd grade, has straight A’s and ripped one on the living room floor. That’s his talent.

tcudoc

Which snub is worse?

Drew Pearson not getting in the Hall of Fame (being the only member of the 70's (Gregorian calendar) all decade team not already inducted) or Dave Matthews Band not getting in the R&R HOF (after getting first in the fan voting and being second only to the Beatles and U2 in musical group album sales)?

Comparing Pearson's stats to his contemporaries in the era of "run first", he stacks up well. Comparing him to more recent receivers, his numbers pale, but I would argue that he impacted the game in a huge way as the Cowboys best receiver with numerous momentous catches that impacted the outcomes of games. I am not sure why he has been snubbed, but it is likely that the Steelers domination over the Cowboys in Super Bowls is part of the reason.

Dave Matthews Band is a shell of its former self, but deserves the nod nonetheless in my opinion. I suspect the HOF voters just wanted to deny them the honor of being a first ballot entry, and they will get in next year. The R&R HOF is a bit of a joke though. This year's inductees are Notorious B.I.G., Whitney Houston, and the Doobie Brothers. The Doobie Brothers are the only ones that are Rock and Roll.

Discuss.

Frog-in-law1995

Which snub is worse?

Drew Pearson not getting in the Hall of Fame (being the only member of the 70's (Gregorian calendar) all decade team not already inducted) or Dave Matthews Band not getting in the R&R HOF (after getting first in the fan voting and being second only to the Beatles and U2 in musical group album sales)?

Comparing Pearson's stats to his contemporaries in the era of "run first", he stacks up well. Comparing him to more recent receivers, his numbers pale, but I would argue that he impacted the game in a huge way as the Cowboys best receiver with numerous momentous catches that impacted the outcomes of games. I am not sure why he has been snubbed, but it is likely that the Steelers domination over the Cowboys in Super Bowls is part of the reason.

Dave Matthews Band is a shell of its former self, but deserves the nod nonetheless in my opinion. I suspect the HOF voters just wanted to deny them the honor of being a first ballot entry, and they will get in next year. The R&R HOF is a bit of a joke though. This year's inductees are Notorious B.I.G., Whitney Houston, and the Doobie Brothers. The Doobie Brothers are the only ones that are Rock and Roll.

Discuss.

Biggie does a great in a gadda da vida cover.