• The KillerFrogs

Fuente said to be lead candidate for Baylor job

FWSTC Hfrog

Hearing Mark Richt to be introduced at half of the basketball game tonight. Source is right about 75% of the time. Hoping this is the 75%. Please, please, please ....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Richt?!? Taking such a job would mean leaving sunny Florida, his golf buddies, and likely piss off his wife to no end.

Unless, of course, he does a Jimbo and wrangles a guaranteed contract out of them...

Eight

richt is 59, just suffered a heart attack last fall, has enough money to do whatever he does now that he isn't coaching.

why the hell would he go back to coaching, especially a place where there still remains the possibility of ncaa action.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
richt is 59, just suffered a heart attack last fall, has enough money to do whatever he does now that he isn't coaching.

why the hell would he go back to coaching, especially a place where there still remains the possibility of ncaa action.
I didn't know about the heart attack. That sucks. He always seemed to be a pretty even-keeled guy...

froginmn

I believe we need an analyst and we need a therapist for this offense. If only there was someone available that was both an analyst and a therapist. Some way to combine the two jobs into one.

6034d594bb75606068cf7f31fa7b3829.png