• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Shows you those Baylor insiders don't have a clue who Baylor is going after. They have no good sources and those fans that subscribe are getting fake news.

About this news. Going to be weird seeing Patterson's protege' and former TCU OC become the man at hated rival Baylor.

Moose Stuff

Fuente is solid but I feel like he’s a safe bet to win them 5-7 games pretty much every year. His upside doesn’t worry me unless he pulls off something special with his assistants (seems unlikely).

Eight

Fuente is solid but I feel like he’s a safe bet to win them 5-7 games pretty much every year. His upside doesn’t worry me unless he pulls off something special with his assistants (seems unlikely).

he has to hire a dc for the upcoming year and not sure how much of the vtech defensive staff is staying with the retirement of foster

Wexahu

Aranda going to find out what happens when you can't out-athlete everyone.

This doesn't have homerun written on it to me.

also, [Baylor asshoe].

We will see. I have no idea if he'll do well or not but Matt Rhule wasn't seen as a home run hire either and three years later everyone here was basically begging him to leave Baylor.

This guy might do great, and he might flop. Time will tell.

Mean Purple

We will see. I have no idea if he'll do well or not but Matt Rhule wasn't seen as a home run hire either and three years later everyone here was basically begging him to leave Baylor.

Not everybody. Refs helped him in two games for sure.

Had he stayed, he would have gotten 7 wins.

AroundWorldFrog

200.webp