• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Film Room - National Championship game

Billy Clyde

The left lung does not have a middle lobe, but does have a small portion that is called the lingula (latin for tongue). It just means pneumonia in that section. Can be tougher to see due to the cardiac shadow on chest xray. Poorly understood by all except the most cunning, lingular pneumonia can be difficult to diagnose.

I've heard it's tough to locate but once found, can be cured lickety split.

The left lung does not have a middle lobe, but does have a small portion that is called the lingula (latin for tongue). It just means pneumonia in that section. Can be tougher to see due to the cardiac shadow on chest xray. Poorly understood by all except the most cunning, lingular pneumonia can be difficult to diagnose.
You made that up
#sorryriggs

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Dang.
I was really expecting a James Bond pithy closing line but nooooo you left us hanging.

Otherwise solid info.

tcudoc

Dang.
I was really expecting a James Bond pithy closing line but nooooo you left us hanging.

Otherwise solid info.
Read more carefully. There is a hidden entendre in the closing line. Only the most cunning will pick up on it. I would expect Frog in law to catch it. I think Billy Clyde may have seen it.

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

Read more carefully. There is a hidden entendre in the closing line. Only the most cunning will pick up on it. I would expect Frog in law to catch it. I think Billy Clyde may have seen it.
miley%20cyrus%20bad%20pics.JPG

BABYFACE

I don’t think people have any idea how hard it is to referee a game like this and get every call right.
I don’t think it is about getting every call right, but instead only throw a flag when a penalty is obvious. Do not throw a flag when it is debatable. Call me crazy.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Yes I caught that, just expected a 5-iron to complete the T-up.