• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Film Room - National Championship game

FrogCop19

True but is it just me that ESPN had the crowd noise almost as loud as the coaches talking? I really had a hard time understanding a lot of what they said.

This is how I saw it. For me it wasn't the noise as it was the speed and content at which they thew things around. Plus at times they were holding three conversations at once, Gary with Gundy, Gundy with Hafley, and Gary with the voices in his head telling him what play was coming next. I wish I had heard more from Mason, he just seemed to agree with whatever the other guys said and would randomly hit Gary and say, "We just talked about that earlier today!"

**Edited to say probably my favorite part of the broadcast was watching the astonishment from Hafley when Gundy and Gary would start in on each other. "I can't wait to watch you two next year!" I liked him. He didn't have the foresight of Gary or Gundy, but you could tell he knew his [ Finebaum ].

WhatTheFrog

This is how I saw it. For me it wasn't the noise as it was the speed and content at which they thew things around. Plus at times they were holding three conversations at once, Gary with Gundy, Gundy with Hafley, and Gary with the voices in his head telling him what play was coming next. I wish I had heard more from Mason, he just seemed to agree with whatever the other guys said and would randomly hit Gary and say, "We just talked about that earlier today!"

**Edited to say probably my favorite part of the broadcast was watching the astonishment from Hafley when Gundy and Gary would start in on each other. "I can't wait to watch you two next year!" I liked him. He didn't have the foresight of Gary or Gundy, but you could tell he knew his [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].
That was when Gary hit him with the "It's been going on for 7 or 8 years now, just so you know."

Eight

**Edited to say probably my favorite part of the broadcast was watching the astonishment from Hafley when Gundy and Gary would start in on each other. "I can't wait to watch you two next year!" I liked him. He didn't have the foresight of Gary or Gundy, but you could tell he knew his [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

i thought this was the best group of four that espn had put together and did think mason and hafley brought some very good insight into the game.

do wish gary had held back a bit at times and let hafley and mason have more chances to speak. the gary and gundy cross talk got a bit tiresome and i thought hafley gave some different ideas on how to attack clemson and mason was very good at breaking things down via the film.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Even beyond the analysis, funny crosstalk, etc., when all the coaches saw a play and said, "Ooooo!" at the same time, that was fun.

Eight

I’m sure there is some rule allowing him to pay players just like Lebron can give out $500 headphones. NCAA won’t do [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

would bet jefferson is headed for the nfl draft so could look expecting anyone who wants the ncaa to do something about a "benefit" given to a player who i would bet isn't registered for spring classes at lsu.

now, the other guy who has about 20 career catches? he is the one the ncaa would scheiss over

dawg

Tonight yes! But I’ll take Sunshine in the long run..... even in the NFL Burrow wont have this same level of group receiver talent.

Very true.
OBJ paying players, on the field, post-game. Lol. [ What the heck? ]??

"Monopoly money is what that was. Yes. Monopoly money. Because they was just having fun here, no? Nothing to see here. Now about TCU..."

-"Top Men," NCAA Infractions Department. What "Men"? "Top. Men."

dawg

For crying out loud. It's a joke.

Jefferson's going pro anyway. What are they gonna do, suspend him?

If Andy or Jerry Hughes showed up on the field after one of our bowl games and handed players wads of cash (even those who were 99.999% going to declare for the draft), do any of us think the NCAA would do nothing? Yeah, it's funny, but it's also just another example of the NCAA's hypocrisy.

Edit:

"LSU says Odell Beckham Jr. handed out fake money to players in viral video."

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_eff8e598-36df-11ea-b482-bbe0c0e391e9.html

tcudoc

I missed this entire epic.
Had to get wife in & outta Harris SouthWest.
Will the coach film room be repeated, when?

And WTH is lingual pneumonia, tcudoc?
On this one google is little help.
The left lung does not have a middle lobe, but does have a small portion that is called the lingula (latin for tongue). It just means pneumonia in that section. Can be tougher to see due to the cardiac shadow on chest xray. Poorly understood by all except the most cunning, lingular pneumonia can be difficult to diagnose.

Mean Purple

I missed this entire epic.
Had to get wife in & outta Harris SouthWest.
Will the coach film room be repeated, when?

And WTH is lingual pneumonia, tcudoc?
On this one google is little help.
Y’all behave while I complete my honey-do’s at home today (no work) while over-watching house of girls.
Hope the wife is ok.